"Do you like it?"

"No."

She glared at him.

"I'm just joking, relax. I love it, thanks." He grinned

"Good, now clean the rest of this mess up." She smirked

"You're evil."

"And you're the reason the mess was made so clean up!"

Baji groaned before starting to clean. By the time he was done his arms were in loads of pain. Both him and (Y/N) laid on the floor, looking at the ceiling.

"How'd you end up letting everything set on fire anyway?" she asked

"I was distracted," he replied.

"What distracted you?" She turned her head to face him.

He turned to face her before saying, "you distracted me."

Her eyes widened. "How?"

"You looked pretty," he muttered.

(Y/N) felt her cheeks heat up and turned away from him. She rarely got compliments, so it made her really happy when Baji said those words.

"Anyway... what are we going to do about the food? Since I'm not cooking again." Baji spoke up, trying to diffuse the awkwardness.

"I'll just order food from a restaurant and then set it up to make it look like I made it," she chuckled.

"I'll help."

They ordered the food and played different card games while they waited. Of course, (Y/N) won every game they played. Every time Baji lost a game, he hugged Ms Grumpy, to help calm him down. Ms Grumpy loved Baji more than she loved (Y/N).

When their food finally came, (Y/N) and Baji made everything look perfect. (Y/N) had the biggest smile on her face.

"My mum is going to be so happy!" She exclaimed

"My work here is done, I'll go home now," Baji said.

"Ok, thank you for the help!"

"No problem."

Baji waved goodbye and left her apartment, he didn't actually go home though. He hid near her apartment, he wanted to see how her mum would react.

When (Y/N)'s mum opened the door to her apartment, (Y/N) — who was in a red dressed —quickly hugged her mother, yelling a loud 'happy birthday!'

Baji saw that (Y/N) even changed and wore a nice dress for her mum, she seemed to really loved her mum. Just like him.

After seeing that interaction Baji went home, a goofy grin on his face. When it was his mum's birthday he was going to do something like that for her.

 When it was his mum's birthday he was going to do something like that for her

I headcannon Baji's mum's birthday being after the bloody Halloween 😨😕