Nothing could go wrong since Baji's such a great chef... right? Wrong.

Baji made a joke and (Y/N) laughed at how stupid the joke was, he ended up getting distracted. He found himself staring at her, he didn't know why, he was just drawn to her in some type of way.

She looks cute when she laughs. No, bad Baji! Why are you thinking this?! She's (Y/N), the annoying rat who always beats you at tic tac toe. But she really does look cute when she laughs. Baji thought to himself, he was arguing with himself in his head.

"BAJI! FIRE! THE FOOD IT'S ON FIRE!!!" (Y/N) screamed, running to grab the fire extinguisher.

Baji's eyes widened as he was snapped out of his thoughts.

"AHHHH!" He yelled

(Y/N) quickly extinguished the fire, accidentally getting Baji covered in fire extinguishing foam in the process.

The stovetop, kitchen bench and Baji were covered in foam. (Y/N) dropped the fire extinguisher, she was so angry Baji could practically see steam coming out of her ears.

She stormed towards him, but slipped on the foam on the floor. Luckily Baji caught her before she face planted on the floor, she looked up at him. He could see the embarrassment and rage in her eyes.

"Hey," he said, flashing his signature smile that showed his fanged teeth.

"I'm going to kill you," she spoke through gritted teeth.

"Yeah? Well you're going to have to catch me first." At those words he started running around her apartment.

"Baji you dumbass you're going to get everything covered in foam!" (Y/N) shouted, running after him.

She tackled him onto the ground, he laughed at the angered expression on her face.

"You're going to clean this up." She stated

"Fine, but first can I shower, this foam is making me feel itchy." Baji said, scratching his hair.

"Sure. I'll get you clothes and a towel, don't take long though." She sighed, standing up and walking into her room.

She came out with a pair of long baggy pants and a large grey shirt. Baji assumed the clothes were her fathers, since he had seen photos of him in the apartment. She told him where the bathroom was and he went to clean himself up.

"Now I have to clean," she groaned.

When Baji exited the bathroom in his new clothes, he saw that half of the mess was already cleaned. He didn't even shower for long.

"Damn, even with one hand in a cast you get things done fast," he chuckled.

She looked over at him, his hands were in the pockets of the pants she gave him, his hair was slightly wet and dripping a bit on his face and shoulders. He looked very pretty.

"Your hair is dripping everywhere, can I tie it up?" She asked

"Fine," he grumbled. He loved his hair and didn't really like when people touched it that much, but he'd let her touch his hair just this once.

She grabbed a brush and hair tie, and motioned for him to sit on the floor in front of the couch. She sat behind him, meaning he was sitting in between her legs.

Baji didn't know why but he blushed slightly.

She started brushing his hair, tying it up into a bun. It wasn't the neatest and a few of his baby hairs were left in the front of his face.

"Done!" She smiled

Baji got up and walked to a mirror nearby, he had to admit, he loved the way his hair looked.