ELEVEN .

______________________________

EVER SINCE I've been told by the physicians that I had a high-risk pregnancy and that I needed to stay in bed at all times Mehmet made sure that I didn't need or want for anything.

Elizabeth and two other trustworthy maids watched over me and ensured I didn't get out of bed or try to.

I was in a golden cage. I had everything yet nothing, I couldn't even see Mehmed or go down the harem and talk with the girls - even though I strongly disliked all ladies in the harem except Elizabeth but even, so I enjoyed showing off my pregnancy and making all of them jealous.

I sent Elizabeth on a search to find out which concubine Mehmed had been seeing but so far, she hasn't been able to find out. Hürrem Sultana is making sure that she stays well hidden which is probably good because when I do find out who she is I will make her life hell.

I laid in bed watching as the sun began to rise. It was early morning and I have been awake since the sunset the other day; I'd been having trouble sleeping - dreams of the most terrible things plagued my mind keeping me up.

As soon as the sun fully rose my chamber doors swung open and in came Mehmed and the physician. I quickly sat up and pinched my cheeks to add color.

"My angel you have awoken, " Mehmed smiles as he walks over to the side of my bed, he grabs my hand and kisses my palm.

My face turns a bright red color, and my heart feels like it going to burst — over the time I've been on bed rest he's managed to shower me with affection and attention, and I feel so happy to have him completely to myself.

"You usually come to visit me later on in the day, why on this day have you come so early?" I ask curiously.

Mehmed lets out a sigh and looks over to the physician, "I have come to check if the baby is okay or if your pain has eased even a little bit, " he admitted.

I let out a sigh placing a hand on my growing belly, soon I'll be big enough to show my pregnancy off to the entire palace, I'll show everyone why I am Mehmed's true love and only favorite.

I nod my head and Mehmed turns to the physician signaling for her to start examining me - the physician comes over to me and begins her examination touching my belly and all other things to make sure I feel no pain.

Soon the examination ends, and I quickly sit fully up resting my backside on my bed's wooden banner. The physician stands up straight after leaning over my bed for so long with a smile on her face.

"Mashallah, this hatun is as strong as iron, the baby is healthy and growing to be very strong and Hivron Hatun is glowing, she probably fainted because she was hungry or stressed but most likely not because of a truly unsafe pregnancy, " the physician explains making me let out a shocked gasp turning to Mehmed with a smile.

Mehmet chuckles placing a hand on my cheek, "the sultana of my heart, you continue to make me happy, " he said grinning.

I let out a giggle looking at Mehmed with love - never did I expect to feel so happy when around him and so sad when I am not, I have fallen in love like a fool but if me being the happiest is me being a fool them I might as well be the foolish person to ever live.

The physician leaves the room to give us time alone and Mehmed kisses me passionately as soon as the door clicks shut.

I let out a gasp with a giggle soon following it, "Sehzade!" I exclaim with a smile.