When he came out of the bathroom again he didn't have a shirt on and I could tell he didn't even attempt to dry his hair. It was still dripping wet. Much like I was, I mean uh, much like his pillow was going to be when he laid down. 

As he walked over to the bed he saw me staring. I blushed and tried to hide my face in the pillows. "Darling, you don't have to hide. If you want me you can say that." He chuckled as he laid next to me.

He pulled me onto his chest and I hid my face in his neck. He knew I wanted him but I wasn't going to say it. I always get nervous to say things like that. What if he isn't thinking the same thing, and I just misunderstood? That would be the bane of my existence.

"Darling,-" He got cut off as we heard the front door slam.

"Who's here?" I asked Ash.

"That would be my lovely father." He told me sarcastically.

"ASHTON, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." His father's voice boomed through the house.

"I'll be back in a bit. Just stay here okay?" Ash sighed as he got up, giving me a short kiss before turning to leave the room.

"Are you sure you want to go down there? He seems really angry."

"I'll be okay, don't worry." He leaned down, giving me another kiss.

I nodded and watched as he walked out of his room and shut the door behind him. I started to worry about him as I heard yelling. I knew he'd be okay, it's just his dad after all but Mr. Dalloway seemed royally pissed off when he called for Ash.

~~~~

I decided to scroll through Instagram to distract myself. About half an hour later the yelling stopped and Ash walked back in his room and laid on the bed, pulling me closer to him. I started playing with his hair, hoping to calm him down or distract him from whatever the hell just happened. I decided not to ask about it, he could talk to me if he wants or needs to and he knows that.

I fell asleep after a few minutes of playing with his hair and when I woke up the next morning Ash wasn't in bed. Did he ditch me after I fell asleep last night? 

I stood up thinking I might as well go find out where he went. I slowly made my way downstairs, as I got closer to the kitchen I heard two people talking. I realized that it was probably Ash talking to his dad about work. "I told you, dad. I want to focus on school and just being young. Next year I'll look into it more." 

Well, that confirmed that theory. I walked into the kitchen, hoping I wasn't interrupting. Ash's back was to me while his dad was facing me although he was too busy glaring at his son to notice I had walked in. "Sorry to interrupt, I just need a glass of water." I said as Ash's dad looked up at me.

Ash turned around, now realizing I was behind him. "Good morning, darling." He said as he walked over to me. "How are you feeling?"

I paused, realizing I had spent the night at Ash's without his dad's permission. If I had let a friend stay over without letting anyone know - let alone a boyfriend - I'd be in deep shit, I assumed it was the same for everyone else. Ash saw me glance at his dad. "It's alright, Mae. He doesn't care." He assured me as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I'm still a little tired." I quietly told him.

He kissed my forehead and gave me the cup of water that had been sitting on the table. It must've been his but he hadn't drunk it. "Go back upstairs and rest, darling. I'll be up there in a little while."

I nodded and turned around, he and his dad needed time to talk. I didn't want to interrupt them more than I already had. As I was going up stairs I couldn't help but overhear his dad ask about me. "Is that one of your sluts or something?"