4EVER - Clairo

THIS IS JUST A SMALL ONE SHOT :)
————————————————

YACHIS POV
I was sitting in class trying hard to not look at the beautiful girl in front of me. The only reason why I loved B days. My heart was beating so fast. I stared once more but she caught me- I quickly changed my gaze making it seem like I was staring at something behind her. I saw her taking something out of her bag but I was too distracted by my stupidity to think twice about what she was doing.

A minute later I felt someone tapping on my hand, it was her, the beautiful ravenette with eyes that you could stare at forever. It was a note, the paper was blue and it read "Hi! you seem so cool. wanna be friends?" I went over the note 5 times making sure I read it right... I mean I am so quite all the time and I am awkward and not so good looking. I freaked out... maybe it was a joke but what if it's not. I looked up and saw them staring which made me panic more.

I just took a deep breath and grabbed a pen out of my backpack and wrote "I would love to! I actually wanted to be your friend since the first day :)" although I am fully aware that she was sitting in front of me and I could just talk to her but the thought of my voice betraying me held me back. I was actually shaking from being so overwhelmed. This was embarrassing.

She took a bigger piece of paper out and wrote on it and I received it a bit later. Her handwriting was so oddly comforting...

Kiyoko: "Same goes for me. I like your style btw."
Yachi: "I like yours also!"
Kiyoko: "do you have insta?"
Yachi: "yes- give me yours?"
Kiyoko: "sure. @Bluehairedlesbian"
Yachi: "I'll add you when I can- also isn't funny how you're sitting in front of me but I won't talk to you "
Kiyoko: "yeah lol but I mean we can talk later when you feel comfortable"

I had totally forgotten about the student counsel meeting but thanks to my friend who tapped me on the shoulder "we gotta go! Grab your things-" I did as she said and before I left. The beautiful girl whisper-yelled "Yachi!?" I walked closer to her. "Yes?" I said shaking. "Did you get my I-" before she could finish my friend who is the president called "YACHI HURRY WE ARE GONNA BE LATE" I said bye quickly escaping before I do anything embarrassing. As soon as I got out my friend punched me "lucky you!! You get sit with her," Precious was playing around but I know how she must've felt. "She has girlfriend-" Before I finished I was cut off by her gf. "Does anyone know what we are going to do?" She asked. I had no chance but I mean I am glad we 'talked' it's better than nothing... right.

—————————
A/N: you know what's crazy??? This is based on a true story. The person that is Kiyoko is my crush who is non-binary. And I am basically Yachi in the situation. My crush and I both clicked nicely! I am happy we are friends. Also they were trying to say "did you get my insta" cause they didn't see me write it down on my wrist. UPDATE: I have a crush on the Gf now 💀 please someone send help what's wrong with me.