The beggening

As I wake up this morning, there's a calm silence. I pale, I get up slowly. I'm not completely normal.. I've had dreams for a long time of the world ending; being taken over by zombies. I grab my wooden baseball bat and slowly open my door smelling decay. There, is my mom, dead. I stop dead in my tracks and start to cry. I keep walking around my house, first to my moms room. My dog is there, but he's not alive, but not a zombie. I'll just leave it at that. I shake n run down the hall with my bat n kicks down my brothers door. He's not there... Stuff is packed. I shake n run to the living room where my oldest brother sleeps. There's a note, "I'm so sorry mikayla.. If you are reading this, u are alive. We where to scared to see if u are alive. We are going to find dad, hopefully we will cross paths. Mom was a zombie trying to get into your room, we killed her. we didn't have the courage to bury her or the dog though. we both love you so much, don't forget us and keep hope.." At the bottom of the paper was there signatures. I fall to the floor crying. At the moment it's 3:30 in the morning. When I finally calm its 4:00am. I go to my room and pack, I pack clothes and food, I pack a few other things to always remember my family. I grab my phone and calls amber. She doesn't answer at first. I think negative and starts to ball. My phone rings tho and I answer it, I hear ambers tired voice saying, "h-hello? Mikayla why did you call me so- hey are you crying? what's wrong?" I sit there and cry my eyes out, she tries to comfort me not knowing yet what's happening. I finally get out, "t-there gone.. C-can you c-come and g-get me?" I can hear her sit up in shock. She says, "of course, I'll be there after I check." I know what she means as she has the dreams two. She says, "I love u, stay strong." I say, " I love u two, stay strong and be careful" we end the call and the numbness sets in for me. I start to clean tho. By the time she gets here, mom and the dog are buried and I'm muddy.