Day Dreaming

Kristy POV:

" I love you to Kristy." Stacey said to me before we had a soft, calm, and kind kiss. That happens a lot and I love it. "I'm glad you chose me and not my brother." I said teasing her. "Oh come on that was a while ago!" She said with embarrassment. " It's only been 2 months so.... it-" I said while still teasing her, but I was kind of insecure. She's liked so many boys. It's like it was impossible for her to like me. " But I love u so much more than I liked him" She told me which made me feel better. Than she kissed me than I knew I was in love.

"Kristy!!! KRISTY!!!!!" Claudia and Mary-Anne shouted. "Sorry what I'm just thinking" yea thinking of dating your best friend. "Your our president I mean-!" Mary-Anne said "Mary-Anne it's fine. So who where u dreaming about!??" She said while reading me. We have been besties since we were born. "Oh it was nobody!" I said brushing it off. Stacey would never like me. "It's ok Kris!" Stacey said. I hate that nickname. But when she uses it I love it. "Thanks Stace!" I replied while blushing. "So is this a meeting or no?" Jessi and Mallory asked. " no it's not a meeting we just decided to meet up!" Claudia said.

            "We need to meet to make a sign! So we will have to go outside and paint! But we can just watch a movie today tho!" We all sat down and watched a movie. Me and Stacey sat by each other. We all had texted our parents to see if we could stay the night, we all could stay. As I said me and Stacey were next to each other.

Stacey POV

I was glad I was sitting by Kristy I've always liked her. Even when she didn't like me. I was reaching for her hand. Yes, I know it was a bad idea but. Why not. I was hesitant at first but. I went for it.