Chapter 32: Yours and My Story

Começar do início

They both shared a kiss as Alexa giggled, Desmond blushed and smiled at her.

Desmond: You actually surprised me.

Alexa: Hehe, I knew it. How are you though, Sweetie?

Desmond: I'm doing good. . . But even better when seeing you.

Alexa: Aww I'm happy about that Desmond. . . Say we go take a walk together?

Desmond: Thats the plan actually.

She jumped back down and smiled at him as Desmond was blushing even more and smiled at her.

Desmond: You look beautiful as always

Alexa: *Blushes and Giggles* Aww thank you, You look handsome. . . Actually you always look adoreble and handsome.

Desmond blushed and looked away as Alexa giggled and held his hand as Both of them were looking around and were walking.

The Weather was really pleasant as Alexa looked at Desmond.

Alexa: The weather is really good today.

Desmond: Thats really true.

Alexa: Mmmm. I was also thinking we could go shopping for Outdoor items. We can buy you some too.

Desmond: That actually sounds great, Its good to add new outdoor items, But Why me?

Alexa: Hehe come on, You also need some decoration.

Desmond: Alright, I think this would be fun.

Alexa: Yup, Shopping with me is definitely fun.

Desmond: I wonder why is everything fun when I'm with you.

Alexa: Oh The Goddess knows when to make boring things into something fun.

Desmond: And Thats your secret.

Alexa giggled as Desmond was smiling at her as Alexa spoke.

Alexa: Oh so you know everything about me.

Desmond: Of course I do.

Alexa: Hehe Sweet.

They both smiled at eachother, Alexa holded his arm as The Two continued to walk as Alexa looked at him, She continued to smile while looking at his face as Desmond turned and noticed her.

Desmond: What happened?

Alexa: . . . Haha, Nothing. I mean your face is irresistible to see.

Desmond: *Smiles a little* The truth is, Your irresistible by your face and how you are.

Alexa: Awww Desmond, Your melting my heart.

She kissed his cheeks as Desmond smiled and blushed, They were both standing for sometime looking around as The Two continued to speak.

Alexa: You know, I can't express how much you mean to me. I'm really glad I stepped in your life.

Desmond: I'm even happier when you did.

Alexa: Hehehe Awww.

Desmond: My Heart Hasn't remained mine. . . Since it became the target of your beauty.

Alexa started Blushing deeply as She looked away and smiled at Desmond.

Alexa: Remember Desmond, You're the one my heart is devoted too. . . . . You're the one whom my life belongs to. Never forget that.

Desmond had a big smile on his face as They both got closer as Desmond spoke.

Desmond: I wanna keep saying. . . . I love you.

Alexa: And I love you even more.

She wrapped both of her arms around his neck, Such heartmelting and Loving moment together, Desmond hugged her and then started spinning her around as Alexa was giggling.

They both shared a small laugh together as Alexa kissed his cheeks then shared a kiss with him. They broke the kiss as Desmond was still holding her as Alexa was smiling at him.

Alexa: Can I do it again?

Desmond: O-Of course you-

Not finishing his sentence, She kissed him as Desmond was blushing as Alexa laughed, She jumped back down as Desmond was looking at her.

Alexa: Ooooh I caught you off guard, Didn't I?

Desmond: Y-Yes. . . .

She laughed as Desmond was smiling at her. They both took another walk before taking a break and sat on the bench as They held hands before touching fingers, Sharing a moment together.

 They both took another walk before taking a break and sat on the bench as They held hands before touching fingers, Sharing a moment together

Meanwhile Ryan was scrolling through Instagram, He recovered from his brusies. He made a new account as He continued to scroll until He saw Alexa's post as His eyes were widen.

( Wait what!? They're official??? )

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!! :)