"This is Johnny, he's already graduated and takes care of the kids during school hours." He says as he taps the male with his foot making him get up with a yawn.

"You must be the new president! I'm Johnny nice to meet you." He says as he extends his hand for Taeyong to take.

"Taeyong, nice to meet you too." He says as he takes it and gives it a soft shake.

"Well I better get going, have fun." Baekhyun says and Taeyong waves goodbye as the man shuts the door behind him.

He turns back around to see the four toddlers standing infront of him staring at him and the little boy in his arms that gripped his uniform tightly.

"It's okay Sungchan they're new friends." Taeyong says as he places the boy on the floor and he immediately runs to hide behind his legs making Taeyong sigh.

"Hello kids, I'll be taking care of you from now on. I'm Taeyong. What are your names?" He says as he crouchs down to match their height.

They all start to shout their names out, so much so that Taeyong couldn't understand any of it.

"O-okay one at a time now." Taeyong says as the kids crowd around his legs.

"I got this." Johnny says before blowing his whistle.

"Baby company! Attention!" The kids immediately line up infront of him facing the left.

"Right, face!" He shouts and they immediately turn trying their best to look serious.

"Squad leader introduce yourself."

"I'm Mark! The oldest and squad leader of baby company!" Mark says making Taeyong coo.

"Next cadet!"

"I'm Aeri! The prettiest in baby company sir!" She says with a salute.

"Next cadet!"

"My name is Donghyuck! The fullest sun of baby company and Yangyang's twin!"

"Next cadet!"

"I'm Yangyang! and I'm the biggest little sheep of baby company and Donghyuck's twin!"

"Cadets please introduce the last cadet!"

"This is Yizhou, the baby of baby company!" They all shout as they point their hands towards the baby in Johnny's arms who shouts excitedly.

"About, face!" They all turn around and face Johnny.

"Good work cadets! For your reward you can each have a cookie!" He shouts with a smile making all of the babies shout in glee.

"That was funny wasn't it Sungchan?" Taeyong says with a chuckle as he turns around only to see that his brother wasn't behind him. He looked around frantically for a little bit before finding him sitting in front of a small bookshelf holding a book.

"Do you want me to read that to you Chan?" He asks and before Sungchan can answer the toddlers attack him.

"Play with us Taeyong!! Your the big scary monster and we are going to take you down!" Mark yells as he climbs on the Black haired boys back and smacks his sword on the older head.

"Ow! Mark! Let's be more gentle okay?" Taeyong says as the little boy grabs onto his ear tightly making him wince as the other kids jump on top of him.

Sungchan looks at them and blink slowly as he tried to comprehend what's happening.

"They bullying Yongie." He thinks to himself as he stands up, ready to join the brawl.