The Girls Past

Six's POV (the girl)

                            6 hours ago

I was Trying to get to the Maw i needed to go there.

I had just Gotten away from the school evrey one was either killed or they escaped.
There is No living person there Now Only Bullies made out of procelian

It was awful in there well it wasnt untill it changed.

Everything changed not just the school.
We were atacked..
the eye...

I-it turned everything into monsters Everything but the kids..

Why?
Why Everyone else but us?
Where is Every one Now?
Every thing is now just Doom and gloom
Its are mission to get everthing back to how it was.

All kids were placed some were around Three places that I new of.
The Maw The nest and Pale city.
Right Now im in Pale city.

Everyone in this City were monsters Everything was!
Every last person Was addicted to a Tv there eyes were glued to it 24/7 i call theese the viewers.
They dont have faces they seem to have theese masks on to hide there identity.

But i was done.
I was escaping to go somewere else.
Somewere away from here
Anywere Away from here!

I had my raft ready to saill across the sea to my destination The maw.
It wasnt really a raft it was a door 10 times the size of me.
Ever since everything changed Every single thing was HUGE! The only thins that were small were us Childeren and these Little knome things i had neber seen before.

Well i was heading off now enough of my thoughts there is No turning back.

I pushed my Raft into the water and jumped ontop of it asit was heading Deeper into the sea.

The Maw was Just a fuew Miles away from Pale city its like a huge boat.
I dont know a whole lot about it i just seen it as an advert on those stuiped Tvs The Viewers wach all day.

Ive never felt so alone Before.

Fog started to crowd arond me making me feel empty

I dont need any help.
I dont need anyone at all anymore.
Its a waist of time

I feel my self changing slowly.
I was becoming to feel more dark and  and lonly.

I was Nearly There.

"No More of those thoughts." "No Turning back." I have to do this"
I  said out loud whilst putting my hands in Fists and anger took Over me.

I was waiting my my little boat until There was a pull at the top of my Jumper, i looked back in fear And infrount of my eyes was a tall man who   must of been 60 foot tall.
I was being pulled up of my boat across the foggy water and on to his boat.

It was a rowing boat.

He also had a mask on like the Viewers but it was differnt it was shaped like a beard with Two holes for eyes.
he was wearing a tall black hat

I looked up at him to see a stare looking back down at me.

I am not going to Lie i was terrified my hart is skipping a beat.
But i was still angry it was weired.

I  coverd my eyes with my hands i felt like i was going to faint

The tall man grabed his ores and started to row back to the pale City

DAM IT!

                   15 minutes later

Geat just Great We were back at pale city that was the least of my worries right now The verry least My hands were shaking thinking what he was going to do with me.

He picked me up by my head with Two of his fingers,  my stomach dropped into my toes.
He shoved me into a Dark and empty bag.
I couldnt see a thing at all i was really strating to panic now.
My hart was racint at 100mph.

I wanted the ground to swollow me whole, he started moving and i was bounced up, down, left and right.
it was a long ride.
I was going to be sick.
Sick Of Dizzyness and Worrie.

I was put on the floor or so i think.
When i herd foot steps leave the room i gasped for some air, i still couldnt see a thing.

I started banging against the bag over and over.
I was not giving up.

It didnt take long of my pushing to realise i wasnt just in the bag anymore i was in a tall box.

When i was pushing it fell over and opend the bag and i could see again.
It took a momebt to catch my breath and recover.

I looked around I think i am in a Lift, there were white boxes with a teal dimonds i opend a fuew boxes and there was a separate
doll in each individunal box.
There faces looked familia thats when it hit me.

These are the childern who didnt make it.
I went to school with them..
I felt a tear drop down of my eye.

I continued and wanted to just forget, i faced a number off rooms just to find out were i was and then i new.
I was in the nest.

The nest is in the sky it is a massive mansion.
Wich were there Pretenter lives amongs all her beloved dolls.

I Crawled under a vent into a room with alot of cages.
It was kinda Nerve racking knowing they were to capture children like us.
It is like there trying to get us gone for good who in there right mind started this?! I was thinking and i was Oblivious i didnt notice another child was in the room.
She looked relieved to see me she was smiling i just stood still and stared at her blankly.

It lookes like she dosnt have and easy exit out here But i am not waiting i have to Survive im not waisting any time i need to get to the FLIPPEN MAW!

I dont need thos kid
im better on my own.

She was wearing a yellow coat well more of a rain coat.

I wasnt waiting around so i stoped staring at her and Ran ontop of a pipe not looking back.