12| Jealous much?

Start from the beginning

Mateo is the first to make his way to her shaking figure, his own concern shown on his face as he gently places a hand on her shoulder. She flinches, shaking profusely as she stumbles away from his frozen body holding her hand in front of her.

Mateo steps away almost immediately, fearful of his features matching the rest of the room. Dominic looks frozen in place looking utterly panicked at what was happening in front of us. For the past week, Arabella held herself with confidence, which was something I admired about her though it also caused a distant feeling as she kept herself away.

With slow steps I stand in front of her and her eyes don't let go of a single tear and her lip quivers. I slide down to the floor, my back leaning on the staircase railing patting down next to me. Hesitantly Arabella follows the movement sitting her eyes glazed over and she breathes quickly fanning herself. A panic attack.

"Here, focus on one person in the room." I say softly remembering what the therapist talked to me about when we had gone for my brother.

Her eyes travel the room landing on Dominic and she keeps her eyes there.

"Perfect. Now I need you to tell me three things about him that you can see."

"Dark hair, olive skin, blue eyes." Her eyes stay glued on him and his face stays hard staring right back at her not daring to move.

"What else can you tell about him?" The question distracts her as she thinks and her breathing slows down maintaining its original pace.

"Very serious, somewhat calming," I see the way Dominic's eyes seem to brighten at the words. Most would look at him and never say he looked calm. His features always were blank and made people tense in fear. Though I guess Arabella would disagree.

Her eyes snap away as if breaking from her bubble and she abruptly stands up clearing her throat. "And very much an asshole." She finishes before turning to me with a look of gratitude. "Thank you Vivian."

She begins to walk away to the door until Marco grabs her wrist and she tenses her feet getting trapped on the carpet sending her flying forward. Dominic is quick to wrap his arms around her waist catching her from her fall and she mutters a small 'thank you' pulling away. Dominic sends a glare to Marco who keeps his arms crossed not bothering to apologize.

"Are you okay?" Mateo's voice is quiet and Arabella nods looking anywhere but at us.

"I'm fine." She reminds me so much of my brother. The amount of times that phrase has left my brother's mouth is uncountable. And he wonders why he has a therapist.

"Then what the fuck was that right now?" Marco asks, taking a step towards her though she doesn't budge her own glare forming on him.

"You never heard of a panic attack? It happens sometimes." We don't pry further as she begins to walk again. That is until the phone rings in her hand.

 That is until the phone rings in her hand