"You sure?" Katy asked.

"I'm not dead yet." Mike joked.

"Famous last words," Sam mumbled, and Sam and Katy climb into the water.

"It's freezing. I can't feel my fingers," Sam complained.

Katy shivered "Holy shit," she mumbled.

"Wait a minute. I thought you'd reach the deepest part," Sam said.

"I didn't say that. I said it was okay, meaning like there weren't any sharks or anything in here," Mike defended.

Katy looked at Mike "Sharks are not our biggest concern." Katy said.

Katy, Sam, and Mike all swim to the other end "It's getting deeper," Mike told them.

"Yeah um..." Sam trailed off.

"Okay- okay- Hey, it's sloping up again. We're gonna make it," Mike reported.

"Don't jinx it!" Sam hissed.

"Come on. Come on." Mike grunted as he pulled himself up "We made it."

Mike pulled the two girls up, "Finally." Katy muttered and stood up.

Sam unlocks a metal door and it opens, water coming out alongside of the stranger's head and Jess's. "Holy shit!" Katy screamed.

"J-... That's Jess..." Mike pointed "That's Jess...Jee-" Mike covered his mouth, before shaking his head.

The three walk through a door "You see that...?" Sam asked, as bodies hung from the ceiling.

"I wish I didn't..." Katy mumbled, hanging above her was Jess and The Stranger.

"Yeah..." Mike replied.

"Bodies..." Sam whispered.

"Yeah. Yeah, a lot of them. Oh... Oh my god..." Mike said with disgust, covering his mouth.

"I'm gonna be sick!" Katy mumbled and leaned over to throw up.

"Wait wait wait! Hold on. I think I saw something..." Mike peered through some wood.

"No... no no... no no no... I don't ... I don't take orders from you..." Josh cried.

"Josh!" Katy shouted. The three of them pushed open a nearby door.

Josh was looking around "I don't take orders from you, you can't tell me what to do..." Josh shouted.

The three of them approached Josh carefully "Hey! Hey Josh," Mike said.

"You can't tell me what to do anymore!" Josh yelled.

"Josh? Buddy?" Mike shouted.

"You can't tell me what to do!! Okay... okay... I trust you... I trust you... I trust you..." Josh cried.

"Joshua!" Katy yelled.

"What's the matter with him?" Sam asked.

Mike looked at Josh "He's tripping or something," Mike explained as he hit Josh in the face. "Josh!"