༄ 18. Jealous Fangirl

Start from the beginning

(AN: ^This picture doesn't belong to me, but to their rightful owners)

Atsumu was raged in anger, while Reiko only acted as if it was a normal thing in the world. Reiko saw him getting angry and calmed him down. Upon seeing her calm expression Atsumu calmed himself down. Reiko took some cleaning wipes out of her bag and just wiped her desk clean.

Haruna, who was expecting a crying Reiko, was fuming in anger and clenched her fists.

"I'll get you the next time Sohma Reiko"

It was lunch time. The group of friends were as always eating their lunch on the rooftop.

"Guys, I'm going to the washroom", Reiko announced and left the group after hearing their "okay's" and "bye's".

After doing her deed she was suddenly splashed with a bucket of water, while she was washing her hands. The people who did it were Haruna and her friends. They just chuckled and laughed at her, before running away. Reiko just sighed.

'This is all that bakatsumu's fault'

Reiko walked back to the rooftop in drenched clothes. Many people were looking at her. Who wouldn't when you suddenly saw a fellow student soaked in water.

Reiko wanted to ask Aristia if she could lend her spare clothes because she didn't brought hers and walked back to the rooftop.

Aristia, with her super hearing, heard someone drenched in water walking to them and turned around. She had a serious look on her face. The others saw her serious look and looked at the direction where she was looking at, but were met with no one.

"What's the matter Aristia?", Kita asked her slightly curious of her change in behavior. The others were also curious to where, what or rather who she looks at.

After a minute they saw someone walking to them, but they weren't expecting the state the said person was in.

They saw a drenched Reiko walking towards them who was shivering from the cold. The boys blushed, while a worried Aristia immediately ran to her and covered her with her 'ugly' jacket. Ayaka covered her mouth out of shock.

"Reiko what happened?! Who did this to you?!!" Aristia grabbed both of her shoulders and almost yelled in her face. She was worried to death.

Before Reiko could answer her she passed out. Aristia and the rest widened their eyes and ran to her, especially Atsumu was worried. Luckily Aristia caught her before she could fall on the ground.

"Reiko, can you hear me?!"

"REIKO!"

"REIKO!"

Aristia touched her forehead. Her eyes widened.

"She got a fever! Atsumu bring her to the infirmary, quick!" she ordered him and he immediately complied. And so the two of them ran to the infirmary leaving the rest of the group.