VI

"Kookie~~ stop, you're messing them more"

"Baby, I'm just helping you"

"Helping? This is what you call helping, kookie"
"See how messily you're folding ggukie's new clothes...and these toys, why you even unwrapped them?..."

Jungkook looked down while pouting at Tae's continuous cute scoldings.

(Today, Tae had gone for his fortnightly prenatal care check up with Jin. And on his way back home his eyes fell on a newly inaugurated baby store.
.....Then what?
He almost emptied the entire store, buying every second thing he saw. After that he also went shopping for Jungkook and himself as well and spended rest of the day there in shopping mall.

And at 10:00 when Jungkook arrived home from the company, his eyes widened finding his baby surrounded by countless baby accessories, toys, clothes etc. Taehyung sitting on floor was busy in arranging them alone, wearing a fond smile on his cherry lips. And 'that different glow' on his face that Jungkook had rarely seen before was adoring his already pretty face to next level.
He too sat down beside him not minding his growling stomach which then was full by seeing Tae's happiness. )

"Kookie, you don't know anything. Is this how you'll become 'world's best Dad' ?
"This how you're going to take care of our ggukie-"

"Ggukie?" Jungkook raised his head up "Baby, you already named our lil one without even telling me?"

"I didn't tell you?"

"No, you didn't."

"....It's your fault" Taehyung blurted out looking everywhere but not the person infront of him.

"Now, this is also my fault?" Jungkook pouted.

"Yes cuz you didn't ask me"

"Oh..then..it's surely my fault, I'm sorry"
He said while trying his best not to smile in between.

"Taegguk.....I named our baby 'Taegguk'"
"Is it good, kookie?"

(a/n- •they know the gender of the baby and I don't think there's a need to tell how
•also Tae is now 1 and half month pregnant)

"Nothing can be better than this. It's sweet.. just like you" Jungkook smiled fondly looking at Tae.

"Really?" He grinned in bliss.

"Hm" Jungkook nodded while smiling but frowned seeing the sudden change in Tae's expression.

"Kookie, you must have thought of a name too, but I...." he said in small voice.

"It's ok baby, your 'name' is far far better than what I had thought and also..." he stretched on of his arms to reach Tae's cheek. He cupped it,caressing it gently with his thumb.
"If you're still feeling bad for not letting me decide our lil one's name then...how about compensating it with one more b-"

Taehyung immediately slapped off his hands and hid his flustered face with the plushie he was holding in his hand.

Jungkook chuckled as he softly pulled down the plushie, revealing Tae's now red face.
"Don't ever hide this blushing face from me, you don't know how much I love this shy smile of yours"
"And also I was just teasing you" he further added with grin.

"Now go to sleep, see it's already 12. we'll arrange rest of the things tomorrow ok?."

"But kookie, you didn't tell me if you liked these things or not?"

"I like you so I like all the things that you like" he said giving a quick glance at the stuffs Tae had bought but furrowed his brows when eyes fell on a certain thing.