1886-1890

Chapter 1886: I Have a Fiancé

However, they all heard that she said that some people had wronged Gu Ning.

Afterwards, they turned to look at Gu Ning.

Gu Ning frowned and knew someone must have slandered her on the Internet.

“Lin Ziyu, what happened?”

He Qihang paid special attention to Gu Ning, so he didn’t criticize Lin Ziyu for playing with her phone in class and disobeying the rules. Since it was about Gu Ning, he thought that he should learn more about it.

“Mr. He, someone attacked Gu Ning in our school forum, saying that she’s…” Lin Ziyu suddenly didn’t know how to say it aloud, because it seemed that she was defaming Gu Ning.

“Finish it,” said Gu Ning.

“Um, the person says that you told Rong Zechen that Yuan Shuyan has caused you trouble, so Rong Zechen went to question Yuan Shuyan about that. However, Yuan Shuyan denied it, so everyone believes you’re a calculating girl. And that you like Rong Zechen, so you tried to stir things up between Rong Zechen and Yuan Shuyan to make Rong Zechen hate her,” said Lin Ziyu.

Hearing that, Gu Ning was mad. Since when had she liked Rong Zechen?

Besides, why did Rong Zechen go to question Yuan Shuyan about whether she had caused her trouble?

Gu Ning didn’t care if he went to question Yuan Shuyan, but she was unwilling to be involved.

She originally had no bad impression of Rong Zechen, but she had to keep a distance from him because he was the enemy of her boyfriend’s family. However, she had a terrible impression of him right now, because he had dragged her into unnecessary trouble!

“No way!”

“I don’t believe it.”

“I trust Gu Ning too.”

“Although we didn’t see Yuan Shuyan causing Gu Ning trouble, Qu Hanjiao has done that during the military training. It’s the undeniable truth. Qu Hanjiao is Yuan Shuyan’s close friend. Yuan Shuyan didn’t stop Qu Hanjiao from causing Gu Ning trouble. She even defended Qu Hanjiao, so Yuan Shuyan must be supportive of Qu Hanjiao’s behavior.”

The class leader, Lu Kaixuan said that, giving his opinion.

They had spent some time with Gu Ning. They didn’t know much about each other, but most of them admired Gu Ning, so they were willing to trust her.

Although several female students refused to side with Gu Ning because they were jealous of her, they didn’t dare to say it aloud.

“Gu Ning, what do you think about that?” He Qihang asked Gu Ning. He also chose to trust Gu Ning, but he still needed to ask for her opinion.

“I do have conflicts against Yuan Shuyan, but there is nothing serious. It’s very personal, so I didn’t tell anyone else. To be honest with you, I already have a fiancé, so it’s impossible for me to like Rong Zechen. I’ll get married after graduation. I won’t have a closer relationship than friendship with other males. In addition, I have only met Senior Rong several times. We’re not familiar. We only had a brief talk. I don’t know why he went to question Yuan Shuyan about whether she has caused me any trouble. I’m innocent and I’m unhappy about it. It has damaged my reputation. I don’t want to be blamed for being calculating. It’s ridiculous,” said Gu Ning. She didn’t bother to hide her real feelings. Actually, she was slightly mad.

Knowing that Gu Ning already had a fiancé, everyone was greatly surprised.

However, it was possible, because some college students were indeed engaged before graduation.