The Beginning

WHITE INNOCENCE

TAKANORIS POV

Snow was falling from the sky as I took a deep breath. My feet crunched against the white flakes on the street and I looked into the gray sky...

Ever since the big "accident" with my parents I've changed somehow. I dont know exactly how, its just a feeling that is burning my insides.

I staggered across the snow covered road after abandoning my house. I was starving but it wasnt in my stomach. There was no growl, no sound, only my throat that burned heavily. I smelt no other humans near me...wait now I do.

I looked up and there was a bleached blonde walking the same direction I was. I ran to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned his head and examined me.

"Hi," he finally said.

I gave a small smile "My names Takanori...I was wondering...um do you have any food I'm so humgry." I was a little embarrassed I had to beg.

He thought "I'm Akira and why dont you just go home."

I pouted "I would if there was a home I could go to...stupid."

He sighed "Okay...come on I'll take you to my house for a while."

I smiled "Yay thank you soooo much."

He also smiled and patted my back "Your welcome." I felt myself getting hungrier and it was harder to breath, but I ignored it.

He gave me a questioning look "Whats wrong."

I panted "I...dont know." I gripped his shirt and choked on air.

He held me up "Tell me what you need."

I shook my head and cried "I dont know."

He picked me up and ran to his house. I curled up into his arms and felt my breaths coming back, yet I was still pretty hungry.

When we arrived at his house he slammed the door open and laid me on the couch.

I started crying again "Akira something happened to me after my parents died...I dont remember what happened. I got a drink and this guy knocked me out thats all I know."

He shushed me "It's gonna be okay we'll figure it out, so how do you feel."

I sniffed "Um my throat burns and I'm hungry but its not like a hunger that food will fulfill...I guess." I panted as my breaths got heavy again.

He bit his lip and thought for a while pasing the floor. I grabbed my throat and tried to breath.