"I don't know what you're talking about—"

"Cut the bullshit, Draco" I snapped "I heard you at work 'I don't want to tell her right now. So, keep your mouth shut' what is that!?" I mocked his voice and saw as his face dropped slightly.

"This isn't a conversation I wanna have here right now" he shook his head.

"Well, too bad because you're having it" I said "Are you cheating on me? Honestly, after all we've been through—"

"No! I'm not fucking cheating on you, Anna. Are you serious?" He scoffed "You really think I would cheat on you?"

"Well, I don't fucking know" I shrugged and slapped my hands down by my side "All of a sudden you're being secretive and shit, so what am I supposed to believe!?"

"Fine!" He snapped "You really wanna fucking know? Scorpius is getting let from Azkaban on compassionate fucking release!" He shouted, causing me to shrink back "I didn't wanna tell you because I never wanted you to feel unsafe or that you were potentially in danger because, fuck it—you are!"

"Com—compassionate release? But prisoners are only eligible for that if your like fucking 80 and on your death bed" I said confused. Last I knew, Scorpius was unfortunately in perfect health.

"I don't know the details of it but since coming into contact with us is a breach of his parole—we are allowed to know the reason for his release" he said a little more calming.

"Oh shit" I started to panic, no order from the court was going to keep Scorpius away from us—away from me or even my children.

Fuck. My children.

"D-Draco" I said, my face paling "We have to pull Elora and Enzo from school"

"Anna, we can't just—"

"We have to! As long as he's out there, they're in danger and I'll be fucked if anything happens to them"

"We can't raise suspicion. I'll talk to Minerva and see that she keeps a close eye on them but we can't pull them out of school" he insisted. I felt too uneasy, with Scorpius around and the threats he made—the ones I still have nightmares about to this day, no one connected to me was safe.

"Fuck" I sighed "I though this was over—I thought I could finally live my life in peace"

"With a little luck, Scorpius would of learned his lesson and he'll leave us—you, he'll leave you alone" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug "Hey, I know a way to take your mind off things"

"Oh?" I rose an eye brow with a smirk.

"I don't know if I should punish you for going off at me or I should let you go easy because you look so fucking good in my shirt right now" I shivered at his low dominating tone, the shocks going straight to my clit.

"Go easy?" I said with an innocent smile, I really wasn't in the mood to be punished right now, I just wanted him to make me feel good.

"Hmm, I don't know"

"Draco, please" I groaned, the tone of urgency in my voice was humiliating but I didn't care one bit.

"I like it when you beg" he smiled and lifted a finger under my chin "Beg for me, pretty girl"

"Oh, like this?" I cleared my throat "Please fuck me, sir. I want your big cock inside of me, make me scream" I said in a mocking high pitched tone with a smile on my face. Draco chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Get on the bed" he spun me around and slapped my arse.

I let out a short Yelp "Damn, ok" I laughed and started to walk out of the bedroom. I had my back turned to him as I walked, swaying my hips just that tiny bit extra and taking off my shirt for him to view my bare back with no bra.