Chapter 4

Clay pov

Ow.. My head hurts like hell. What happened?
I opened my eyes and saw myself laying in studio all alone. Where did Wilbur go? Did he really leave me in this studio for the whole night?

I stood up and looked around. Guitar, many papers... So many stuff laying on the floor, i remember now. I Fell asleep in studio last night, practicing and practicing.

(knock)

I looked at the window the studio has. There he was, Wilbur. He was standing there laughing at me and weaving

"Come in"

He came in with coffee in his hands and a wide smile

"Go get some sleep for once. You were practicing all night i heard you sing, yell, throw stuff and all"

"I shouldn't sleep now, the concert is tomorrow and i want to be prepared"

"I don't want to hear another word about it. Go get some rest and you can practice in the evening"

"I won't even have time in the evening"

"And Why's that?"

"Don't tell me you forgot"

Wilbur stood there looking at me silently after the last words i said. I sighed and stood up

"Wilbur we are celebrities! We have so responsibilities, we have to think of every step we do, basically of everything!"

"Fine, but why won't you have time in the evening?"

"Our manager told me that we have to be at some salon this evening, we will need to find perfect outfits for ourselves and some some stuff."

"What else?"

"They want to know which songs we will sing too"

"Great."

Wilbur got his phone out and started typing someone's number, then immediately calling it

"Hello? Yeah this is Wilbur, may i speak to Eret?"

(person on the phone)
"hello! Yeah of course give me a minute"

Wilbur leaned against the wall and started waiting until he heard eret.

(eret on the phone)
"hey! What's up will?"

"Hey Eret, could we practice our songs at the evening for a while? We will be late to the salon for a bit but that isn't a problem, right?"

Eret went quiet.

(eret on the phone)
"Didn't i tell you both to practice yesterday?"

"We did. Clay was practicing all night so he barely got any sleep. I want him to get rest and then practice for a bit."

(eret on the phone)
"Fine I'll tell everyone that you'll be late for a bit."

"Great! Thank you eret"

He hung up

"And there we go, now go get some rest"

I nodded and stood up. "Thank you wilbur" he smiled back at me while i headed back to my room to rest

Wilbur pov

Dream went to his room to take a nap. Our job is overwhelming but still fun. Dream enjoys it a lot, you should've seen him on the stage, his voice is gorgeous too! I'm not surprised about the fact that he got millions of followers across the whole world.... But sometimes i see him very tired, basically without any emotions or feelings. Those moments are the worst, he always smiles even if he's in a bad mood.. i just want him to find someone who will be perfect for him, the one that always cares about his health and himself.

-------

Clay pov

17:53

It was time for me to wake up, i still need to practice and then go to the salon with Wilbur so it's perfect timing.

I heard some footsteps get closer to my room

"wakey wakey it's time for school"

"Will what the fuck im already awake"

"Hm, then stand up and go to the studio man. Eret will be mad if we arrive to the salon late"

I nodded and followed Wilbur to the studio

"Well then, it's your turn to shine in this studio dream."

"Won't you practice too?"

"I already did while you were sleeping, now hurry up"

I went inside the studio and grabbed the paper that had lyrics on it. Wilbur was standing next to me all this time,listening and telling me how did i do.. Correcting some stuff if i get something wrong, let's just say, i am ready for tomorrow

-------

18:39

"Finally you guys are here!" eret welcomed us inside the salon

"Okay so what i want you to do is pick out a perfect outfit that will match the tomorrow, after that come to my office and write down all the songs you will sing at the concert... And after that's done you can go practice in the studio again."

"Alright thanks eret!" i walked past eret and started heading to the other room this salon had

There was a lady standing near the closet who nicely smiled at me when i approached her

"Hello mr! In this closet you can find perfect clothes for tomorrow, i won't bother any more, if you have any questions you can find me outside the salon" she smiled and left the room. I slowly opened the closet and saw all the beautiful clothes stocked in there. Different types and yet still so beautiful. All of them were designer clothes, but some of them were basic ones.... I think i found the perfect outfit for tomorrow.

------

19:07

"Eret im done!" i knocked on the door and slowly went inside

"It's about time."

I approached the desk where eret was sitting and he handed me a paper

"Write down the songs you will sing tomorrow, and also, i got a question for you"

I strayed writing down all the songs while nodding

"Is wilbur doing a solo tomorrow?"

I continued writing the songs down "Well yeah he is doing 2 songs in solo but I'll just help him with instruments. Let's just say I'll be making melody with a guitar"

"Did you practice for it?"

"Well of course i did! I haven't played the guitar in years and you know that" i submitted the paper to eret and stood up

"I'll be leaving now, i still need to practice"

"Sure, see you tomorrow then" i weaved goodbye to eret and went back to the studio to practice.

Tomorrow will be something no one expected. And i am here for that