Part 18

Jungkook Pov
I woke up feeling a angel in my arms. I have to leave him and not only that I have to pretend I'm dead. There's a enemy and he's a little shit and he will hurt him but if he thinks I'm dead he won't and I can kill him easier. I don't want to leave him but I can't have him hurt. After a bit I got changed and went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and I made some eggs and bacon

I went in the kitchen and I made some eggs and bacon. I ate and went upstairs to our room and saw him sleeping. He looked so beautiful and cute I don't want to leave him. I lightly stroked his cheek and kissed him.
I'm so sorry Darling I'll come back I promise. I left and went outside and went to the place of the"mission" and saw the others.

Hope: ReadyY

Hope: Ready
Y..Yeah ig. After a bit we blew up the building after leaving some fake evidence of me inside. The cops and firefighters came and put the fire out.
Hope:Ok let's go
Not yet
Joon:Why
I want to see how he is
Joon:Oh ok
We went to our house and saw him through the window.
Ok let's. He started crying and he looked so sad and I couldn't take it anymore and started crying.

Jin:Ok we should go are you ok I

I.. I'm fine
Jin:No your not
I thought I'd be fine but he's so sad and it hurts so much
Jin:It's ok Jungkook
I hate seeing him like that
Joon:Well you only need Luke to think your dead right
Y..Yeah
Joon:Well how about you get Taehyung to tell him your ok
Jin:Yeah you probably won't be able to talk but he will know your ok
Ok. I started crying again and he hugged me.
Jin:It's ok
Joon:Don't worry he'll know your ok
I hate leaving him
Joon:Ik but you'll come back before you know it
Ik. After a while we left and I gave Taehyung a joker card and we went on the plane to us.