Chapter 1

The machines in the next room are making too much noises, it feels as if there's a giant fan spinning beside you. Blaine wasn't bother by it, neither by the heat of the steel wall. He simply is lost in his mind. Sitting on a large pipe with his hands clasped together, head down--deep in thought.

"Blaine?" It was Ales, "You don't have to do this." she said worriedly. He chuckles, "That's--" he stops, he didn't have a comeback. He looks up and turns his head left to where Ales is. "Are we doing the right thing, Ales?" he said while dodging her eyes.
"You should know, you helped recreate the word right." she responded with a forced smile in her face. She turns her back on him and looks up; she looks at the pipelines overhead. "God bless you." then she proceeded to walk away.

God.
I wonder if something like that really could exist.

He stands up and pats the dust off the back of his pants. Sigh...
On the side of his pants there's a holster, he picks up a knife and stares at it. And stares at it for quite a while.

Here we go.

Blaine starts walking towards the exit ladder. I can do this. He starts walking faster... and faster. He started to run, he reached the ladder and head up outside, he ran to a nearby tent. The tent could fit a dead grown elephant, the walls were white which made the shadows of the things inside visible from the outside. Blaine pushed the plastic wall and inside, a man was tied to a chair.

It wasn't much of a run but he started to breathe heavily. Blaine grips the handle of the knife harder as if he was afraid he would lose it. He looks at the man in front of him and says, "This will be the last cruelty done with no punishment." And he says in a soft voice "This will be the last murder in this world."

"You are quite the visionary, Blaine." the man said. He looks Blaine straight in the eyes, "Let me go and I will do what you will surely fail to do; save mankind." he said in hopes to persuade Blaine. "You cannot save the past no matter how much you try! Save the future! Have children and teach them the things you wish to teach to the people of the past. Build today, let the yesteryears be a reminder on how to move forward!" the man exclaimed.

"No... the past is the future." Blaine says as he points the edge of the knife at the man's chest.

"I love you, brother."
The sound of the blade piercing through a man's flesh rings through Blaine's ear. He gripped the knife tighter and lean his head on the man's shoulder.

I... why me?

Genesis 16-2 reached the planet Earth, the vessel opened the hatch of the Ether beds and both Adam and Ever was woken up.

They both exited their Genesis vessels and began to setup devices and began to scan the area for elements.
They built defenses, built houses, gathered food and gathered more data about the planet. They found many surprising things like diamonds and the unique prehistorical animals.

Every morning Adam and Ever would perform sex, at noon they would both be examining the planet, when the sun comes down they perform sex once more and then rest.

Ever mothered 7 perfect children in 5 years.