Part 7

Snape: It has come to my attention that the Potters have been sighted on the train to Hogwarts. If any of you student or staff have helped the Potters to come into this school the rest of the school will be treated as equally guilty. I invite them to step forward

*Snape walks around the hall * * Goes back to the front of the hall *

*   Harry and Ella walk out of the line *

All the students in the hall: ahhh

Ella: It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies you still have a bit of a security problem headmaster * Everyone walks in * and it is quite extensive.

Harry: How dare you stand where he stood tell him how it happened that night tell them how you looked him the eyes a man who trusted you and killed him tell them.

*Snape puts his wand up *

*Harry, Ella, Remus, The Weaslys, Hermione, Ron Put up their wand and the Avengers put up their fist *

* Mcgonagall pushes Ella and Harry out of the way and put her wand up and starts shooting spells at Snape *

*Snape starts doing defensive spells and accidently kills the Carrow twins and fly's off *

Mcgonagall: why have you come here

Ella: We need time

Mcgonagall: I will try my best, Neville help the others to defend this school *Starts walking out of the school with Semeus and Neville *

Semeus: You mean we can do anything to help

Mcgonagall: Yes

Neville: You mean boom!

Mcgonagall: Yes boom, and go before I change my mind 

*Ella with the Avengers run into Luna *

Ella: Hey Luna I missed you so much * Hugs Luna *. These are the Avengers and Avengers this is another one of my best friends.

Luna: Hey Ella, Hey Avengers. We will talk later Ella I better go.

Ella: Yeah, I better go to.

*Ella and the Avengers Run into Draco *

Ella: Draco I missed you so much * Kissed Draco on the cheek * Hey this is my Boyfriend Draco. Draco these are the Avengers. They can introduce themselves later I better go.

Draco: Okay see you later.

Loki: I never knew you had a Boyfriend

Ella: Well yeah, we have been dating him for years now. Anyway, come with me I have to go to the room of requirements and find some more Horcroxus Harry Ron and Hermione got some information and we both were having visions of Ravenclaw and Luna told harry about the diadem of Ravenclaw. So, we have to go and meet Harry.

Avengers: Okay let's go

*Runs to the Room of Requirements and meets Harry Ron and Hermione *

Harry: Okay we need to find this Diadem everyone split up. Ella knows what it looks like.

Ella: Okay the Diadem looks like a silver crown and it have a blue gem in the top and some small blue gems. But it could be in a box to if you see a box that could fit a crown in it.

Everyone: Okay

*Goes to find the Diadem *

*20 minutes later *

Ella: Guys I found it.

*Goyal and Blaise come running through *

Blaise: Give us the Diadem

Ella: Why would I give the two most idiotic boys the Diadem

*Blaise shoots Incindeo at the Avengers and Ella *

Ella: Avengers Duck

*The Avengers Duck and Ella shoots a fire spell *

Ella: Incindeo