Part 5

Ella: well Hogwarts is a school for witches and wizards they teach us Defence against the dark arts, Spells and Charms, Herbology, Transfiguration and more.

Peter: Cool

Nat: Who Is You Know Who?

Ella: Well You Know Who used to be called Tom Marvolo Riddle when Tom was little he was an orphan and was always different. Dumbledore our old school principal he was killed by Snape a deatheater who is also our new school principal. Dumbledore saw Tom in the Orphanage and straight away knew he was different he gave him a letter to Hogwarts so when Tom arrived at Hogwarts. After a couple of years, a girl called Myrtle Was murdered by Tom. Though know body knew it was him, now a little of a backstory is Toms Mother was a Witch but she loved this man who didn't even love her also he was a muggle. She put a love spell on him. A while after Toms Mother gave birth to Tom but because he was made under a love spell he could never love. The father left and a while after he knew he was put under a spell his mother was killed so Tom went to an Orphanage. When Tom was in school he went to the restricted section in our library. Then he found out about Horcroxus and ask his favourite teacher Horace Slughorn and Horace told him that Horcroxus you had to kill a person and then split your soul into a piece and magically put it in an object once he finished talking Horace was always worried of Tom and what he would do because Tom Mentioned to do that 7 times. In those years 7 people have been murdered and Tom had 7 Horcroxus.

Peter: What are Muggles?

Ella: They are non-magical pretty much a normal human but just has kinda like the strength to be a witch or wizard.

Loki: what are Horcroxus?

Ella: they are the person making the Horcroxus soul split into an object so you exist in an incorporeal form that prevents death. If someone wants to kill that person they will have to defeat the Horcroxus and they are very hard to destroy once you defeat them all in this case we have to destroy 7 you can finally kill that person.     

Thor: How did he get from Tom Marvolo Riddle to Voldemort?

Ella: Well he calls himself Lord Voldemort and if you switch many letters around in his original name Tom Marvolo Riddle it spells Lord Voldemort.

Clint: Well this is not depressing at all.

Ella: well yes, though you kinda get used to it when you get to our school there is a ghost called nearly headless Nick.

Peter: Nearly headless what does that mean?

Ella: literally nearly headless. He can pull almost his whole head off

Bucky: ok well next question *He says this with a quite worried face *

Steve: Yep, not to be rude but what is that scar at the right side of your head

Ella: Well me and my twin brother Harry have it. When we were just a baby You know who came to our house to kill our parents and had an intention to kill us two. But our mum protected us using love and he could not kill us because of that, but left this scar on both of us, and now we are the known as kids that You know who could not defeat.

Bucky: well even more depressing. But also, what are deatheaters

Ella: Well they are Voldemort's followers who help him kill people. How you recognise them is on their arm they have a skull and a snake wrapped around it. Though they don't show it often.

Wanda: well this is a little messed up

Ella: I better get going back to my compartment with Wanda and Nat but I need to tell you something else.

Bruce: what is it?

Ella: Be careful of the dementors you can't see them but Witches and Wizards can they are soulless creatures they among the foulest beings on Earth": a species who, as their name suggests, gradually deprive human minds of happiness and intelligence. They are the guards of the wizard prison, Azkaban. So be careful they don't know who is good and bad make one wrong move and you could be treated wrong.

Peter: Ok but how can we be careful if we cannot see them

Ella: Just try your best, and if you are attacked eat chocolate it helps. I will buy some on the train and also your money won't work so I will buy it.

Avengers: Thanks

Ella: well I better go back to my compartment with Wanda and Nat. We have got 6 and a half hours left.