I walked down the steps and looked for angel but I couldn't find her I got nervous not being able to see that she was safe I noticed gabby waiting anxiously at the front door and I walked over to her .

You look nice she says with a genuine smile .

Thank you gabby where angel?

Just come on I thought maybe she was in the car but when we entered the limo she wasn't their . It was about a 15 minute car drive we arrived to a large bricked building it looked like the ware house but nicer . Standing right at the entrance her body wrapped in the most beautiful black dress white words that I wasn't very focused on reading scatters all over the dress . Her hour glass figure we'll with a dress she looked fucking amazing . Her eyes followed me up and down . I can see her lip tuck behind teeth as I came closer my hand reached for her waist and pulling her closer to me and into a deep kiss and I bit down on her lip causing a small moan to leave her lips as she gasped for air .

Ok Ryan go on in angel says in excitement. As she held my hand we walked in together and as soon as I walked in family and friends clicked pictures and videos the place was huge it held many of tables and chairs a stage in the front a bar in the back and a dance floor along with the kitchen. White lights strung against the bricked walls light brown beams stuck from the floor and on the ceiling brown tables laced with many whine glasses and tabel cloths brown chairs that shined in the white lights . It was beautiful I looked around me people that came for me surrounded me and it felt nice to enjoy myself for once .

Angel started to pull me towards a girl  her hair was  short in a dark fluffy mop and she dressed in all black grudge clothing

Angel started to pull me towards a girl her hair was short in a dark fluffy mop and she dressed in all black grudge clothing . Ryan this is my cousin niko

Nice to meet you niko I'm Ryan Martinez I reach my hand to shake her hand but she just hugs me instead it was sweet she smelt of roses and she had a pretty sick scar above her eye that she got from skateboarding . She was 16 so being around her made me feel extremely old .

Oh so he's the one you said can finally make you finsh she accidentally says loudly angels eyes went blank and she clears her throat uh Ryan shouldn't we be going over their.

No what we need to - ryan was silenced once angel grabbed his hand and brought him into the Uni bathroom. A deep chuckle escaped my lips and she gave me a look of daggers .
—————————————————
angel Remiro
Seeing that cocky smirk painted on his face made me want him but I knew I had to wait . I gave him a look of daggers as he laughed at what niko said. He started walking towards me .

What? Is it not true do I not please you hmm? Am I like the others he says cornering me the heat from his body made me sweat he looked down at me with those grey eyes . I couldn't speak I got lost in his words . His hand was quick to find my throat I believe I asked a question whore he growls in my ear .

Yes I whimper.

Yes what princess?

No one can please me only you sir . I say in a whimper

That's fucking right princess now go put these on I say holding the vibrating panties in his hands and handing them to me .

I didn't get to toy with you as much last time but now I can do what I want . I'll be out there talking to ace come back to me admittedly understand? Ryan says sternly

I took a gulp and finally replied yes sir I say as I went in a stall . I slid my panties off and put on the new ones as I hide my first pair in my purse.
—————————————————
Ryan Martinez
I walked over to ace my sister clinging to his left arm as she spoke with my aunt Kemble.

Omg ry your so handsome she says squeezing my cheeks and giving me a warm smile you look just like your mother so beautiful and your eyes just like your fathers my forced smile became anger .

You still talking to him Kemble I asked in a serious tone .

He's your father hun you should talk to him .

He left me .

No he didn't you made that up.

He left me when I was fucking 14 he left gabby I took care of gabby not him me not my mother I took care of it me just like everything else get the fuck out Kemble leave .

But ry I was just trying to be helpful and-

And what that was helpful? You telling me I lied those two day my mother dying and him leaving me broken with a baby to take care of for the rest of my life that is burned into my memory Kemble your so fucking in denial that you can't even relize who your brother is a back stabbing bitch just like you . A gasp escaped everyone's lips as sobbs left hers . She ran out the building and angel ran up and hugged me she stood on her tip toes and whispered "good job baby" a smile printed over my face and loud music erupted through the building every one was dancing as me ace angel and gabby sat down at the largest tabel . The room went dark and the red lights came on It was time for the big slow dance and I felt my heart sink in my stomach I felt like I was back in high school as I held out my had she grabbed my hand and I kissed it as I made my way to the dance floor everyone started dancing and I looked deep into her eyes I placed my hands on her waist and her arms around my neck my four head against hers as she swayed her hips fuck- she was so addicting . I turned her around to where her back was against my chest she swayed her hips uncontrollably and I couldn't help for my hand to wander down her body a small moan escaped her lips as I started to suck on her neck .
—————————————————
Angel remiro
His lips grazed my ear as he began to whisper. I can't wait to rip those panties right off of you fuck I can't wait to destroy this perfect little body of yours . He turned the vibrater on and my legs bucked  fuck- I moaned loudly luckily no one heard but Ryan - ryan heard it all. The music cut and everyone bowed but I couldn't move my Pussy became wetter as the speed increased. What's wrong princess?

Ryan says with a stupid  cute grin  of his .

A short old lady comes up behind Ryan and gives him a tight hug - you've grown so much Ryan your papa misses you deer .

This is my wife angel - angel this is my god mother Cindy .

N- nice to meet you ms.Cindy I say slurring my words I couldn't focus I motioned for Ryan to come here and he did he bent down to my ear and spoke in a whisper once again.  Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you right now .

Stop sir please I'm gonna cum my legs shake and ms. Cindy looked at me with concern are you ok deer your shaking? She says interrupting me and Ryan .

Y- yes I'm fine just really cold  the feeling of the vibration against my clit stopped and I didn't want it to . My body aced for more  I was ready to leave because yes this was fun but the real party is at home .
—————————————————
            Ryan Martinez
We said goodbye to are guest and waited out side for the limo gabby ended up leaving with ace and everyone else left with someone else.

YOU called me your wife ! Angel says excited.

Yes I did like an hour ago angel how are you just now realizing it .

Well my mind was some  where else old man what did u except . Angel says mockingly .

A deep chuckle escaped my lips and I was quiet I sat their to wait for the car didn't say anything got in the car didn't say anything   I was boiling over with anger in lust . She won't have that attitude when we get in the house honest.