chapter 2

• . •. . • . • . • ★ . • . . • . • . • .

                                                            game one - red light green light

everyone walked to the first game. a doll was a 10 meters away from us. 

i wondered what game we were gonna play. the doll looked similar to the doll from the game red light green light me and my friends used to play when we were kids. 

" Attention all players, the first game will be starting soon. Stay behind the line and wait for more instruction. " A loud voice said. 

where the hell does that voice even come from. i cant see any speakers nearby. just, whatever. that doesnt matter. i thought in my head. 

a bunch of people were commenting about the doll, especially foreigners and old people. but i didnt understand the big fuss was. 

one grandma, her number was 372, fainted because of the doll. maybe cause of how big it was and creepy, probably had flashbacks. 

'this shouldnt be funny, this shouldnt be funny' i kept telling myself in my head. it was so hard to not laugh. suddenly i felt someone touch my shoulder. i felt scared. i thought it was a thug or someone trying to do something to me. then, i heard a voice tell me, " hey you, you can laugh no one cares." it was player 067. listening to what she had said, i burst out laughing. she joined me. we laughed together.

i thought to myself, 'maybe i do have a chance with her. WHAT AM I THINKING. she literally was trying to be nice to me and i suddenly think i have a chance to be dating her. shes way out of my league. is she even my friend ? i doubt it. why would she be friends with an ugly bitch like me.'

while all of those thoughts were going on in my head, the loud voice started to say something again. "All players, the first game we are going to be playing is red light green light. the rules are, Start with everyone along the starting line, When it say 'Green Light' everyone will move towards the finish line, When it say 'Red Light' everyone must immediately stop. If players are still moving when you call 'Red Light', they will be eliminated."

"The players that make it to the finish line without being eliminated within the 5 minutes given, while make it to the next round."

"ok this is gonna be easy. i used to beat all of my friends." i said. other people said things similar to what i said. 

"ha, children games? im gonna beat these little kids up." player 067 said.

the amount of confidence she had made me like her even more.

                                                                          • . •. . • . • . • ★ . • . . • . • . • .

authors note - thats it for chapter 2! this was basically a filler chapter because i dont wanna move too fast but the first game will actually start in the next chapter which i'll upload tomorrow ! i hope you enjoy so far:)