-Intro-

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Drivers Lineup 2021 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐬
Lewis Hamilton 
Valtteri Bottas

𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
Max Verstappen
Sergio Perez

𝐌𝐜𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧
Lando Norris
Daniel Ricciardo

𝐒𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢
Charles Leclerc
Carlos Sainz

𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧
Sebastian Vettel
Lance Stroll

𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞
Fernando Alonso
Estaban Ocon

𝐒𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢
Pierre Gasly
Willow Ford

𝐀𝐥𝐟𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
Kimi Räikkönen
Antonio Giovinazzi

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
George Russell
Nicholas Lafiti 

𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐬
Mick Schumacher
Nikita Mazepin

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Intro ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Ending her rookie F1 season with a solid P10 made racing driver, Willow Ford, thirsty for more. She was ready to prove to everyone that she wasn't just 'a woman who didn't belong in this sport'. 

Christ, she won the F2 World Champion ship, and the F3 World Championship along with other smaller Junior Cups and competitions, and now it was her second season in F1. 

Her biggest dream was probably to get that precious Red Bull seat and win the World Championship, but in order to do that, she still had to improve a lot, and show that she was indeed World Championship material. 

Willow was a very simple girl, really. She didn't really have many friends besides her personal trainer, Lilly, and her teammate, Pierre. But even they weren't as close to Willow as one might think. In fact, no one really was. 

She rarely attended parties or other activities with the other drivers or the people that were around her on a daily basis. She mostly kept to herself focusing on her career and her dream of becoming World Champion.

She was the youngest child out of 3. Her two older brothers both lived in New York where they studied something really fancy that Willow didn't quite understand. And speaking of her parents... well Willow rarely did that. 

It's safe to say that they weren't exactly found of her choice in careers, and they had never even been to a race. They still lived back home in Denmark, but Willow had already moved away at the age of 18 and was currently living in London. 

One might think that Willow hated not really being on speaking terms with her parents. And sometimes she did, but over the years she had accepted it. And perhaps her 22 year old self felt like she didn't need them in her life anymore. 

Her life was F1. Nothing more, nothing less. 

 A/N
A quick introduction to the story. I can't wait to see where this will take me, but I hope you will all enjoy it <3 Feel free to comment and vote <3