𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

Beginne am Anfang

"Hold on tight", she says before teleporting is outside a club 30 minutes away

"Hold on tight", she says before teleporting is outside a club 30 minutes away. "Jesus it's cold", I say holding my arms. "We better get going inside then", Isla says walking towards the entrance. through the doors revealed a small lounge area with a set of toilets set aside with a table in the middle. The ornaments on top wobbled from the beat of the music coming from the far room.

We opened up the door to receal a large room full of people either dancing or drinking on the seats around the dance floor. It had a DJ set at the back with two sets of bars either side surrounded by people. "Let's go", she says walking over to the bar. "What do you fancy", I say sitting down placing my bag on the counter. "Not sure yet let's see what they have", she says picking up a menu. "What about the fantasy one", I say pointing to the special on the board. "Yeah ok we will take 2 fantasy's and 4 shots please", she says to the waitress as they make our drinks. "Do you think mattheo will be ok", I say. "Yeah he'll be fine you might get a lecture and maybe you won't be able to fuck for a bit but he will be fine", she says laughing.

"Two fantasy's and 4 shots", the waitress says placing the drinks infront of us

"Two fantasy's and 4 shots", the waitress says placing the drinks infront of us. "Thank you", we say taking our first shot followed by the second. "Jesus these are strong", she says taking a sip of her drink. "Ikr I say sipping on my drink. "Now this is good", I say.

We sat around the bar for around 20 minutes finishing the drinks before heading over to the dance floor

We sat around the bar for around 20 minutes finishing the drinks before heading over to the dance floor. "Come on now show us your moves miss Lopez", Isla screams wobbling over to me. "Ok", I say dancing around holding onto Isla for support as we both struggle to keep up right. "You know blaise got me a ring", she says dancing. "What kind of ring", I say. "A promise ring it silver and has a little infinity sign on top with emeralds inside", she goes on. "Aw now that's cute I knew you two liked eachother you made it so obvious", I say as we both laugh. "Oh be quiet mattheos the one who got you that expensive necklace", she says. "True".

We danced for around half an hour before a group of boys made there way over to us dancing with us. "Hey we are good", Isla says to one of them. "Yeah we are fine on our own mate", I say as the walk off before returning again some time later. "We said we are fine", Isla says pushing one off her. "Let us buy you a drink", one of them says leading us over to the bar before sitting down next to us. "Two gin and tonics", he says as the waitress bring them over placing them infront of us. "We are fine", I say pushing them away. "No no it's fine honestly my treat", he says. "Ok Thanks",Isla says drinking some . "No problem now are you guys going to dance with us then", he says. "Sure", Isla says standing up wobbling over to the dance floor.

We danced for around half an hour before me and Isla sat back down as the dude was still sat at the bar watching us walk over. I take a sip of my drink before heading back over to the dance floor followed by Isla. "Hey you know mattheo would kill you right now", she says. "I know that's why I kicked him and ran", I say laughing. "Hey Im going to go to the toilet I'll be right back", I say walking over to the toilet before leaving the dance floor.

I made my way over to the toilets before being sick from the amount that I had drank. 'Mattheo was right' I thought to myself. I really need to handle my drinks. I went to open the door before turning around facing a random guy standing infront of me locking the door behind us. "Hey your in the wrong bathroom", I say going to unlock the door before he pushes me away. "Your not going anywhere", he says before pinning me against the wall. "Get the fuck off me", I say slapping his hands off me before he holds my neck tighter against the wall making sure I don't move. "Like I said no one is going to save you now".