The Eyes I Can't Live Without - Part Two

Dedicated to elli_02 because she made me very happy and she encouraged me to keep writing this one shot! And I like her very much :) Also dedicated to harrystyleskillsme because she wanted a cute fluff story and I hope this one shot is! Otherwise, I'll make the next part fluffier xD
Much love to you both!! x <3

----

I'm not even inside the building yet or Niall approaches me with a cup of coffee. Sometimes I forget how much I like this lad. He's such an amazing person! I need to tell him that some day.

 I take the coffee and smile at him.

"Today's Sunday. It's Sunday! It's Sundaaaay!" he cheers, jumping up and down, pulling me along with him.

I steady the cup of coffee in my hands. "I know, Niall" I giggle. I follow him inside the café.

"You nervous?"

"Yeah," I tell him honestly and I can't help but frown a little.

Niall stops me from walking and looks me straight in the eyes. "I'm sure everything will be fine, mate. He didn't tell you his name for nothing!" Niall pats me on the shoulder before he starts walking again.

Niall has a point. Louis wouldn't have given me his name if he doesn't want anything to do with me, right?

Only thinking about him makes me nauseous. In a good way though. Another week has passed and the only thing that has been on my mind is Louis. Even more than before, now that he really spoke with me. All I hear and see is Louis. I can still feel his hot breath near my ear. I even thought I smelled him a few days ago. I know it's not real and that I'm just imagining it...

But I miss him.

I have barely slept last night. Is it weird to say that it was because I'm so nervous? This morning I was tired, but I've never gotten out of bed this easily. I wanted to look my best today. So I couldn't wait to get myself ready.

I follow Niall to the back of the café. I put on my apron and go to stand next to Niall behind the counter. We chat up a little and I take some orders from people that come in.

Every time I hear that annoying little bell above our entrance, my heart stops and my breath hitches in my throat. Though, when I see it's not Louis who's coming in, my heart drops and I feel a little sad.

Niall has been distracting me from my nerves all day. He still is. Niall can be such a fool and his laugh can almost cure everything. He makes me smile and actually forget about Louis a bit. Or at least, about how nervous I feel.

It's not a busy day for the café today. It's like any other Sunday before, apart from the fact that Louis isn't here yet. And he should be. Normally, he gets here around two o'clock. It's almost three now... I really am starting to feel sick. I can't go another week without seeing him. I need to see the perfect blue in his eyes. It's weird, but I just need to. Also, what if something terrible has happened to him? I will never know.

"You okay?" Niall asks as he presses the ON button of the coffee machine. He takes a slice of pie and lays it down on a plate. After that, he looks at me again. "Harry?"

"Y-yeah, I'm okay," I say and look down at my hands. "I don't understand why he isn't here yet" I mumble.

Niall smiles warmly and nudges my arm lightly. "He'll come. I can feel it".

I snort. Yea right. "How do you know? He's alway here around two. He has been since the first time he got here. And today he isn't"

"You've done your homework" Niall chuckles, but I can't laugh. I'm seriously concerned...