Chapter 33 - Blaze gets his ass kicked

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Lieutenant

"Thank you, Lieutenant." Rogers says. "What's the status on the Kid?" Rogers asks.

"80% healing sir." One of the soldiers responds.

"Alright, lets see if we can get this done before Izuku wakes up." Rogers says as he gets into a stance.

Blaze immediately launches a massive ball of fire at Rogers who backhands it with his shield. Rogers rolls forward, ducking under another fireball as he gets close to Blaze.

"Hey." Rogers cheekily greets Blaze, punching him in the stomach with his left hand sending the pro rolling back a few feet.

"Tch, you little bastard." Blaze shouts. "Majestic Destroyer Flames!!!" Blaze shouts spewing out massive flames, covering the area between him and Rogers.

[I'm truly sorry to all the Madara fans out there for using this move.]

"That's pretty majestic." Rogers says from behind Blaze before sweep kicking him to the floor. "You really like the floor don't you?" Rogers jokes.

"You damn asshole!!!" Blaze shouts as he goes in for a punch only for it to be blocked by Rogers's shield.

Blaze jumps back and takes a deep breath. "Fireball Gatling!" He exclaims as he releases a barrage of fireballs at Rogers. The leader of the vigilante group covers his upper half with his shield, letting the fireballs hit the shield as he stood there.

"Seriously, hiding behind a metal frisbee? What are you, a wuss?" Blaze taunts Rogers.

"You really should pay more attention to your opponent and try to analyse their moves as you fight, it's a small thing but it goes a long way. Because if you did, then you'd have seen this coming!" Rogers says as he launches his shield at Blaze hitting him square in the chest making a massive explosion right on contact. The explosion combined with the blow from the shield sends Blaze flying into a wall, knocking him unconscious while the shield is deflected back to Rogers who catches it and places it on his back.

Rogers bows to the unconscious Blaze as Midnight declares him the winner.

"What just happened?" Ochako asks Aizawa.

"That was vibranium wasn't it?" A voice asks from behind the group as one of the soldiers of SOTP comes running ahead.

"I'm so sorry sir, but he just wouldn't listen to me about staying put after he heard that you were going to fight Blaze." The man apologizes, bowing to Rogers.

"It's alright soldier." Rogers says. "Nice to see you up and about kid."

[Ignore the scars on his arms, there is one scar on his abdomen and one on his chest

[Ignore the scars on his arms, there is one scar on his abdomen and one on his chest.]

"IZUKU!!!" Ochako exclaims as she goes to hug the boy only for him to wince in pain. "Sorry!!!" Ochako says releasing him from the hug. Taking a step back she realizes that he wasn't wearing a shirt, her eyes widen in surprise, blushing in the process.

"Nice to see you too Ochako." Izuku says, patting the girl's head, making her blush increase further. "You didn't answer my question sir."

"Yes, that was vibranium." Rogers answers.

"What's vibranium?" Ochako asks the question on most of their minds.

"One of 3, it's 3 right?" Izuku says, getting a nod from Rogers. "Yeah, one of 3 rare metals on earth alongside Antarctic Vibranium and Adamantium. My armor plates are made of adamantium."

"Oh! I remember  you were telling us about it in the bus to USJ." Ochako answers while the UA staff looks at Izuku confused.

"Did you not pay attention to the history class?" Izuku asks.

"We didn't cover those parts, because unlike you who had quite some time to learn this stuff, they've only had about an hour." Rogers says. "I didn't know you could get the armor from Colossus. Interesting, we'll have a talk about your powers after this."

"There's more we don't know?" Mic exclaims.

"Let's just say that what you learnt right now is just the tip of the iceberg." Foster tells for them to sigh.

"Makes me feel like a school kid." Midnight whines.

"Does this mean we get lesser homework?" Ochako cheekily asks.

"Nope. This means you get more homework because we're actually doing something for a change as well." Aizawa answers for Ochako to pout.

"Cute." Izuku thinks to himself.

"What happened to all that talk about not wanting to date and shit?" Scott asks.

"Just because I don't want to date someone doesn't mean that I don't find someone cute." Izuku answers.

"I agree. There is a difference between liking or finding someone cute and loving them." Namor answers. "That being said, you should accept that you like her Izuku."

"Not you too!!!!" Izuku whines as the others laugh.

"I believe that you winning this match means that your terms will be followed." Nezu says. "I also think that is all for today, Aizawa, Vlad takes Blaze to the infirmary for some first aid, and then you can go home. The rest of you, except All Might and Recovery Girl can leave as well."

"You guys too. Go to the HQ and get some rest. I'll be back after discussing some of the finer details of our arrangement and let you know of our plans." Rogers tells his men. The group salutes their leader before leaving the campus in the helicopters that they came in, leaving one for Rogers to return in.

"Young Shimura I'd like you to go drop Young Uraraka and come back to School. There are some things we'd like to discuss." Nezu said as he hops onto SmAll Might's shoulder and the three adults leave. "Also no flying, you're not to use your quirk at all. As the reception to loan you one of the drivers for the travels."

"Yes sir." Izuku answers as he starts to walk away.

"Y-You still need to rest Izuku!!" Ochako tells him.

"I'll rest later, besides, I was resting in that tank thingy." Izuku answers. "Now c'mon let's get you home."