Encounters and stealing the Holy Lyre

3rd P. O. V

You walked back to Monstadt to report back to Jean.

On the way back, you encounter Yaya and Lisa together so you decided to greet them. "YAYA!!!!" You tackle Yaya from behind with a giggle as she got startled. "Eh kau ni Y/N, tak payahlah terkejutkan aku!(Y/N, you don't have to startled me!)" You giggled once again. "Sorry, btw, you just spoke in Malay."

Yaya gasped and apologize. "Spoke in Malay? Is that your language? Because I've never heard of such language." Lisa asked with curiousity.

You nodded. "Yep, Malay is our language."

"Where are you from?" Lisa asked once again, seemingly very curious. "From a faraway land across the world. Me and my friends are travelers. We travel together!" You keep up the lie you made as Yaya gave a nod.

"Oh I see. Btw, Yaya, the power you uses when you're helping me back at the temple, what was it called? I'm so curious." Lisa admitted as the three of you kept on walking. "Oh that. I have to explain first for you to understand." Yaya and you then proceed to explain to Lisa about how we obtain the power. "The power I got is gravity manipulation. Which means, I can manipulate gravity at will."

Lisa couldn't believe what she had heard. She's overwhelmed by the given information from Yaya and you. "Incredible! I'd never thought that there would be a person to be able to manipulate gravity! Where exactly did you and your friends came from?" Lisa asked again as she's getting more and more curious. "An island called Rintis." You said but ofc, it doesn't exist.

"Rintis island? I've never heard of such island. This is a new discovery!"

"But can you please avoid telling anyone about our home? Even if it's Jean or Kaeya or anyone. Just keep this between us."

Lisa giggled. "Sure, with the information you have given me, I believe no one in Teyvat known of this Rintis island. So I shall kept it a secret. Promise."

You gave Lisa a hug. "Thank you, Lisa!"

"No problem, cutie. I'll better head back now. Jean must be looking for me." Lisa wave the two of you goodbye but not before telling her to tell Jean that she had helped Kaeya. "Jom jalan-jalan dulu, Yaya. Aku rasa BoBoiBoy dengan yang lain ada dengan Aether.(Let's have a walk, Yaya. I think BoBoiBoy and the rest are with Aether.)"

You nodded. "Boleh jugak. Aku nak explore tempat ni.(Sure. I wanted to explore this place.)"

So, the two of you walked around, exploring the new world you're in.

Cattus crawled out of your bag as he has been sleeping in it for quite a while so he's looking for food now. You gave him sunsetia for now.

"Eh, Yaya. Jom balik sekarang. Aku rasa patutnya sekarang Aether dah jumpa dengan Venti.(Eh, Yaya. Let's head back now. I think Aether has met with Venti.)" You said as Yaya nodded.

On the way back, you and Yaya encountered BoBoiBoy, Fang, Gopal, Ying, Ochobot, Aether and the Anemo God himself, Venti.

"Tu pun korang.(There you are.)" BoBoiBoy says with a huffed at the end of his sentence and walked closer to you. "Kenapa lama sangat?(What took you long?)" He asked. "Jalan-jalan tadi, tu lambat.(We're having a walk, that's why we're late.)"

Venti, who's tilting his head at the language you and your friends had, landed his eyes on you and once he did, he widened his eyes slightly as he felt a warm and fuzzy sensation. He blushed and frown upon feeling himself blushing. He fell for you from head to toe. What do they say?....Love at first sight.