Genshin World?!

3rd P. O. V

"Kau fikir tak apa yg aku fikirkan?(Are you thinking what I'm thinking?)"

"Yang kita ada dalam video game?(That we're in a video game?)"

"Yang kita ada dalam video game!!(That we're in a video game!!)"

Fang scratch his head after unexpectedly landed on Gopal and BoBoiBoy, who's now slowly regaining their consciousness.

"Kalau aku betul lah, video game ni namanya... Genshin Impact?(If I remember correctly, this video game is called... Genshin Impact?)" Yaya said with uncertaincy.

Ying walk closer to you and Yaya. "Maksud kau, game yang kau obses sangat tu?(You mean...the game you've been obsessed about?)" She asked as she rest her hand on her hip.

You nodded. "Betul! Gila cool!(Exactly! This is crazy cool!)"

"Tak cool, Y/N. Kita kene cari cara jalan balik ke dunia kita.(Not cool, Y/N. We have to find a way back to our world.)" Fang says.

"Jap, macam mana kita boleh sampai ke sini?(Wait, how did we get here in the first place?)" You asked as you and your friends trying to remember how exactly you end up here.

Flashback✨

"Adudu! Dah dah lah asyik kacau misi kitorang!(Adudu! Just stop messing with our mission!)" BoBoiBoy in Quake's form, says at the green box head alien who's stealing their power sphere that they're supposed to retrieve.

Adudu, who's riding on Probe in his vehicle mode and a white power sphere in his hand, waving his other hand and said, "Hah! Jangan harap! Probe, ayuh!(Hah! Like I will! Probe, onwards!)"

BoBoiBoy gritted his teeth. "Ish! Kuasa elemental! BoBoiBoy Taufan!(Ish! Elemental power! BoBoiBoy Cyclone!)"

BoBoiBoy chases after Adudu with his hoverboard.

"Berhenti Adudu!(Stop Adudu!)" BoBoiBoy Cyclone send a few wind attacks at the alien and his companion as they dodges his attacks.

"Hahaha, tak kene—-!(hahaha, you missed—-!)"

"Tumbukan padu!(Power punch!)"

Adudu got punch in the face as he got pushed back and fell to the ground with Probe came to an abrupt stop and quickly change back to his normal mode. "Encik Boss! Encik Boss tak apa-apa ke?(Mister Boss! Mister Boss are you okay?)"

"Aduh, sakitnya...(Ouch, it hurts....)" Adudu groaned.

BoBoiBoy then smile. "Terbaik lah Yaya!(That's awesome, Yaya!)" BoBoiBoy gave the said girl a thumbs up.

Yaya giggled as the power sphere that Adudu hold, are now rolling down to a black haired girl tied in a low twin tail style who's wearing a glasses and behind her, is a guy with glasses and another guy but chubby.

Ying took the power sphere as she thank them. "Terima kasih kerana menolong~(Thanks for helping~)"

"Jom balik ke kapal angkasa.(Let's go back to the spaceship.)" BoBoiBoy said as he hover next to Yaya and the rest below them, nodded.

"Larian Laju!(Running speed!)"

Ying speeding off to where the ship are waiting for them as Yaya follow her closely from behind. The boys mirroring the two, leaving Adudu and Probe behind as they thought they won't chase them. Well, they were wrong.

Adudu got up and told Probe to chase after them in his Mega form and he obliged.

Back at the ship, Captain Papa, Cattus and Ochobot are waiting for them.