Mujhe nahi pata 😶

Hey guys I am back with next chapter....

Let's continue....

Doctor- NOW HE IS OUT OF DANGER (kaisa laga mera kuch alag)

All sighed in relief...

Purvi- phir aap aise chup kyu the?

Doctor (nervously)- wo...apke patient ne hi kaha tha ki aplogo ko thoda darane ko....

Purvi- whatttttt....

Purvi (angry)- is Kavin ko to mai....ruko abhi iske akal thikane lati hun😡

And she went inside the ward...

Dush- aaj to volcano phutne wala hai...

Virat- hmm....aaj to tera bhai gaya I mean mera bhi bhai gaya...

Sai and Ishu- good luck devar ji...

Inside ward

Purvi- Kavinnnn....

Kavin(scared)- ha haan k..kya hua...

He notice Purvi who was crying plus angry....he gulped
His pov- lagta hai aaj to mai gaya....jai mata di😬

Purvi come near him and hold him by coller...

Purvi (tearly)- how dare you....tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho..tumhe pata hai mai kitni dar gayi thi a..agar tumhe kuch ho jata to....to mera kya hota tum..ahre beti ka kya hota ha....
And she broke down with tears...

Kavin has also tears in his eyes...

Kavin- mujhe maaf kar do na... please 🥺 mai...mai wada karta hu ki mai aur kabhi aisi galti nahi karunga....sach meri kasam(pinching his throat)

Purvi nodded...

Purvi- maaf kiya...

Kavin smile widely and give her a bone crushing hug🤗

Purvi smile and hug him back...

But humare naughty Kavin kiss her lips...she was shocked but responded

Ishyant and Sairat enter...

Dush- oy hoy ho gayi dono ki love lopata...(*me- I don't know this term properly....if it is wrong then sorry 😐*)

Kavi broke the kiss..
Virat- are are Kavu tune to kamal kar diya...(hugging him)

Kavin smile- hum hai hi kamal ke(raising his collar)

All laughed...

Ishu- kaise ho?

Kavin- thik hun bhabi...

Sai- dard ho raha hai na..

Kavin- hmm...ho to raha hai but thodi der baad sab wasool kar lunga (looking at Purvi with naughty smile)

Purvi glared him....all chuckle 🤭

Kavin(clearing his throat)- umm... mujhe ghar jana hai..

Virat- ha maine doctor se baat ki hai wo discharge papers taiyar kar rahe hai...

After some time Kavin was discharge from hospital.... they reach home...

Ishyant and Sairat make an excuse and went leaving them along...(*me- kyun wo toh sab ko pata hai 😏*)

Purvi help Kavin to sit on bed in their bedroom..

Purvi- tum betho mai paani lekar aati hun..

Kavin nodded.... after 5 minutes Purvi come back with a glass of water...he drink it...

Purvi- accha ab tum aram karo mai lunch banati hun..

She turn to go but Kavin hold her hand....she look at him

Purvi- kya hua? lunch nahi karna kya...

Kavin(naughtily)- nahi.... mujhe to tumhe khana hai 😜

Purvi was shocked😳

Kavin smirk and pull her over him....both fell on bed..Kavin in bottom and Purvi over him...he flipped their position and start kissing her wildly..Purvi was responding...she open his T-shirt and he open her top.. Purvi's hands were roaming on his back aimlessly.. after nice 20 minutes they broke the kiss...he attacked her neck..he was continuously kissing and bitting on her neck...

Then she again come over him..sit on his stomach...she remove her bra and throw it.. then she kiss his lips and bite...she come down kissing his neck to chest.. she give him a love bite....he was caressing her boobs..he pinched her nipples hard she moaned

Purvi- ahhh....kya hai itna jor se kyun pinch kiya (rubbing her nipples)

Kavin chuckled and turn over..

He start sucking her nipples...his one hand was pressing her other boob and other hand was massaging her vagina over shorts....then he suck her other boob and opened her shorts and panty....

He bite between her boobs.. she moaned....

After that he move down and start sucking her pussy....her body arched...she hold his hairs tightly..
he enter his two fingers inside her pussy and start fingering her...she was breathing heavily after some time she was loose..

Then he open his jeans and boxers and set his manhood on her vagina...he entered into her with a jerk and start fucking her...it was paining because after many years they were being together but after some strokes it become normal...

He was fucking her as he want....after 2 hours of making love he leave her and laid beside her and hug her....(*me- goli jo laga hai wo toh bhul hi gaya😚*)

Kavin- pari mujhe meri beti se kab milaogi?

Purvi- kal

Kavin- hmm....uska naam kya hai?

Purvi- Mahira...

Kavin (smile)- ye to mai rakhna chahta tha...

Purvi(hugging him)- isliye maine rakh diya..

Both smile and slept in eachother arms💛

Bas bas chapter khatam

Cover credit my cutiepie didu @Krupa2007

@Heartbeat_skipper_31 GKMS-holic  _The_QuueeN didu's batao kaisa laga mature content 😜

And sorry mujhe chp ka kuch naam nahi sujha to isise chala lo...

30 votes please and do comments...

Tata bye bye tc ummah 😍