Hoke juda hum na juda ho sake....

Main aur lyrics nahi likh rahi... uper hai dekh lena...

At night Purvi went to home....just then....

A beautiful cute girl age of 5 came running towards her....she hug her tightly by Purvi's leg(chotu hain na...😅)

                 (She is Mahira)

                 (She is Mahira)

Mahira- mumma(kisiko shock laga kya? mujhe nahi lagta....)

Purvi- hey baccha kya kar rahe ho aap...(while sitting on her knees to match her height)

Purvi cupped her face and kiss her cheeks....Mahira smile and kiss back on Purvi's cheek....

Mahira- mumma aap late ho....(while pouting)

Purvi chuckle at her cute antics and kiss her pout....

Purvi- baccha mumma ko kaam tha na....sorry

Mahira- no( while turning her face to other side)

Purvi- aah...I think mumma ke pas Mahira ke liye kuch hai....yeh dekho....(while giving her a chocolate 🍫)

Mahira smile 😊 and took it then hug purvi....

Mahira- thank you mumma....
Purvi smile 😊

Purvi- let's go baccha...chalo dinner karte hai....

They ate dinner and Purvi make Mahira sleep then went to her room...

Purvi was sitting in the window base....she was thinking about past....

Flashback...

One day Purvi and Kavin come back from shopping 🛒...

They sat on couch....

Kavin pull Purvi toward him and captured her lips....he was kissing her lips hungrily....and she was responding....after 15 minutes they separate....

Purvi- kya hai Kavin kahi bhi kabhi bhi suru ho jate ho....

Kavin(while setting himself properly in couch)- tum itni hot kyun ho.... tumahri galti

Purvi- huh! sara dosh to meri hi hai na....tum to doodh ke dhule ho...

Kavin chuckled 🤭

Kavin again pull her and start kissing her neck....his hands were roming all over her body....he  unbuttoned her top and opened it...she push him and try to get up but he hold her and lift her in bridal style then go to there room....

He put her in bed then start kissing her lips....he then went to her neck give there wet kisses and love bites....she was moning his name...her hands were in his hairs....she knew it will go in vein if she try to stop him so she let do what he want....

Kavin then went down to her cleavage giving hard kisses and love bites.....she was continuously moning....he then removed her bra and saw her boobs he cupped her boobs and pressed them hard....she moned loudly....

Kavin- abe marwaogi kya....

Purvi- itna jorse kyun kia?

Kavin- meri marji....ab chillana mat....

Purvi- huh! Jhalli kahi ka....

Kavin nodded his head in disappoint 🙄 and said- baad mein dekhlunga....

He then start sucking her nipples....he pinched them....he was sucking her one and was pressing the other....he bite and licked her nipples.....

He then again kissed her lips passionately while caressing her boobs....

He moved down and gave wet kisses on her stomach....she clutched his hairs....he then open his jacket and t-shirt....

She turned him with a jerk....she kissed his lips softly then bite on his neck.....she caressed his chest then kiss there she kissed on his all over body....then she opened his jeans and boxers

She his pennies then put his part on her mouth and sucked it.....he was in cloud nine his hands were caressing her bare back....she shivered with his touch...he turned her with a jerk

Now Purvi was in bottom Kavin over her

He kiss her lips eyes nose tip neck....he bite her earlobe making her mone....he kissed and bite between her boobs and sucked her nipples like mad....

He then went down to her pussy. he open her shorts and panty....
He touched her clit making her shivered....he kissed her pussy sensually then set his manhood on her womanhood....

He look toward her for permission she nodded in agreement he smile and entered into her with a jerk....she moned...tears rolled down from her eyes....he kiss her to soothe her pain....

He fucked her very hard till she cummed....after making love for some more time they separated and slept hugging each other....

Flashback over...

Tears were rolling from her eyes she wipped them then went to bed and sleep.....

Baaton ko tere hum bhula na sake

Hoke juda hum na juda ho sake

Dil mein hai jinda har ghadi to kahi...

Hoke juda hum na juda ho sake...

Huh! Chapter khatam....
Aj pehli baar mature content likha hai Heartbeat_skipper_31
GKMS-holic.  Di batana kaisa laga aur baki sab vote aur comment karna....

Ab vote target thoda barati hun...15 votes dedo please 🥺

Tab tak ke liye bye tata tc ummah....😘🤭