Part 2 🤣

I went directly to the Third Year building and our classroom.. no his classroom.. my classroom.. 😵😵😵

I bursted in.
"EXCUSE ME! MAY I BORROW AKAAS... I MEAN BOKUTO-SAN!?!"

Everyone looked at me and my adviser almost choked up

"Wait aren't you-" she asked.

"AKAASHI!?!" Konoha stood and shocked at my loud entrance

"You can at least say that calmly next time, Akaashi- kun..." my teacher said.

"Ms..... May you please excuse me for a while?" Bokuto, I mean, my body, Dammit, Akaashi calmly said as he raised his right hand.

Everyone is shocked of my outburst but they are more shock when I... I mean Akaashi... I mean... My head hurts thinking about it.

"Hmm. What?" he asked and looked at almost everyone in the room

"Ha??!?!" Konoha exclaimed.

"Konoha-kun... Please, quiet down... You can go out, Bokuto-kun" my teacher continued.

Konoha kept his head down in embarrassment.

"Why didn't you tell me you've got qualifying exam like that?!" I yelled as we walked down the stairs.

"Oh, It's today?"

"YES! IT'S TODAY!!!! How can I... can you join that if..."

"Don't worry about it, Bokuto-san" he said without hesitation

"But, Kaashi.. they said.. They said you worked hard just to participate in that....contest"

"It's fine... It couldn't be helped anyway... Just don't worry about it, okay, Bokuto-san?"

He is an honest person and I know he wouldn't mind but I am feeling guilty already.

"But... Kaashi... I. .. I'm... sorry"

He furrowed his brows and held both of my hands.. his hands... waahh my hands...
"Bokuto-san, it's okay... You don't have to cry about that... All we have to worry about is how we're going to go back to normal, okay?" he said as he dried up my tears using his handkerchief.

I nodded without looking at him. I am feeling guilty already.

"You should go back now, Bokuto-san... and thank you in advance for taking the exams for me..." he smiled as he walked back upstairs to his classroom.

My face heated up. Oh, Akaashi...

"I will be announcing the results of this tomorrow." Ms. Tachibana said as she walked out of the room

I slumped down into the desk. My one or two braincells just died earlier!!!! I am really sorry Kaashi!!!!

After the classes, I went to his room, and picked him up.

"Have you discovered anything on how we can go back?" I asked him while in the changing room

"No... I haven't... Maybe something happened yesterday that triggered it." looking at myself speaking technical terms feels not me at all... Because it is not really me!!

"Kaashi, I'm sorry, I think, I failed your exam.."

"I told you, it's fine... Don't worry about it."

He started changing his clothes and I found myself blushing... Am I blushing because I can see my half naked body or is it because somehow I know that's Kaashi... I looked down at his body... He is smaller than I am, more feminine than my features, but Akaashi has always been beautiful in my eyes... Dammit, my face heats up.

I hide my face and turned my back as I started changing my, his clothes... 😵

When we went to the gym, I went directly to the spiking position...

"Akaashi? Are you gonna spike?" Komi asked.

Everyone stared at me... again.

"Ahh.. No.. I am just..."

I don't even know how to toss a ball... and does Akaashi knows how to do my spikes?

We started practice, and I tossed for everyone. Dammit... They are glaring at me

"Is there something wrong with me or the problem is Akaashi?" I heard Konoha said as they are filling their water bottles.

"I'M SORRY!!!!!" I shouted and then they turned their heads on my direction..

"Ah.. No.. No.. Sorry, Akaashi... Probably, you just got a bad day.. No.. worries..." Konoha awkwardly answered.

The practice ended that I just slumped at the corner and didn't toss anymore to anyone.

"You shouldn't show them your mood swings like that when you're still in my body... They'll probably notice something..." Akaashi sat down beside me.

"Okay..." Then buried my face in my knees...

"Come on let's pick up the balls and go home..." he said as he slowly stood up

"Ball... Pick up the... WAIT! KAASHI!!! REMEMBER THE BALL I PICKED UP YESTERDAY?!"

He stopped and looked at me.
"Yes.... It.."

"It exploded last night!" we said together..

"It exploded with bright light!" I added.

We started thinking then... Maybe that ball makes our souls exchange... or... what else?

Akaashi in my body is picking up the ball from the far corner of the gym and I walked beside him..

I didn't notice that some parts of the floor in this side is wet and I slipped down. Good thing he caught me...

However, we still fall down.. I fall on top of him and he stared at me like he wanted to say something..

"Akaashi..."

"Bokuto-san...." he put his arm in my cheeks and caressed it. "I.. I love you, Bokuto-san..."

Shocked, I started tearing up...

"I.. I love you, too, Kaashi.."

He helped me sit on the floor and he sat in front of me.

He caressed my cheeks again and kissed me..

It's a warm wonderful feeling.

"Hey! Seriously, You two slept here!?!" Yukie, one of our club managers, yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Akaashi sleeping in my arms.

We slept together here in the gym? Wait.. I am looking at him... at him.. the real Akaashi!

I checked my body... I am back!!!

"Akaashi! Akaashi!!! We're back!!!!?"

He groan and opened his eyes, adjusting to the light...
"Hah.. Bokuto-san!!!!! We're..."

Then I hugged him.

"Woooah, Are you two dating already?" Konoha teased as soon as he saw.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Yeah!" I replied

"What? I miss the quiet Bokuto..." Konoha said as he walked to the club room.

We chuckled.

I love you, Akaashi...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, I'm Lez... I sent that ball so they'll finally admit how they feel for each other.. And they did. 😅😅

Anyways... Akaashi retake the qualifying exam since the teacher noticed his unusual behaviour.. He was chosen to participate in the contest and his number supporter is his boyfriend, Kōtarō Bokuto!