Part 1 🤣

"Agaashi... Toss for me!" I asked as the others started walking out of the gym.

"Hey, you two... Don't go home late, okay?" Konoha reminded as he waved goodbye.

"Ooookkkkaaay, Konoha!!!!!!" I replied loudly. "So, Kaashi, is it okay?"

"Sure, Bokuto-san". He said as he picked one of the balls in the court.

We are practicing for almost 15 minutes already, when Kaashi started to pant in tiredness

"Can we go home now, Bokuto-san? My mom is actually waiting for me..." he said as he put the ball in the container basket.

I pouted. I wanted to spend more time with him...

No... I mean... I wanted to... practice with him....

With Akaashi ....

I blushed.

"Are you okay, Bokuto-san?"

"I am!!!!!! I'll just fill my water bottle, okay?" I nervously said as I grabbed my bottle.

I sighed. What the hell is going on inside my head?

I opened the faucet and started filling the bottle up... I looked around, the school is quieter at night, more calm and peaceful.

And I noticed something in the bushes nearby the gym.

it's a ball... probably one of the club's volleyball.

I walked closer to it after drinking to inspect it. Well, it's perfectly fine... I wonder who could have left it here?

I rub some dirt from it and realize that it has an unusual color for a volleyball... Probably, this is a new design but I haven't heard anything about it though.

It has golden strips in the middle and deep blue ones on each side. It's really not yellow, but golden...
It's really unusual.

I toss it a little and catch it. I did this few times... It's like a regular volleyball, but something is odd about it... I just can tell.

"Oh, well, you're going home with us in the volleyball club tonight ..." I whispered.

"Bokuto-san... what are you doing? I've been waiting in the gym for a while" Akaashi walked carrying his things already.

"You're going home, Kaashi?"

"I told you, mom is waiting, Bokuto-san... Wait... That ball doesn't belong to the club..." he said as he noticed the one I am holding.

"Are you sure, Kaashi?"

"Yeah..." he replied as he looked at it closely.

"I'll just put it in the gym first before going home... You can go ahead if you want, Kaashi..." I said a little disappointed..

I hope it dismay doesn't appear on my face though.

He sighed
"Let's just walk home together okay? Come on, Bokuto-san"

We walked back to the gym. The net is still up but Akaashi seems to clean the place....

As I walked pass on one side of the court, I find myself on the position where I usually hit my spikes.

"Kaashi, do you mind setting one more time?" I asked..

"Bokuto- san... please..."

"Please, Kaashi..." I pleaded as I looked at him.

"Fine... Just one okay?"

He put his stuffs down and went to the middle of the court.

I passed him the ball, and waited for him to toss it the way he used to...