Angel did you ever think of that safe word ?

Uh- yea innocence .

That's the safe word Innocence?

Mhm she nodded  and gave me a kiss on the lips that lasted longer then was excepted her hands met my neck as she push me down to her level as she held my face in her hands she bite down on my bottom lip I knew what she was doing .

I caught my breath as I escaped from her grasps not a good idea angel... you'll need your legs to walk Tomorrow remember?

A whine escaped her lips as she buried into my chest I picked her up and locked the door checking the time 11:59 pm.

Well shit I'm about to be 31 .

She jumped down out of my arms and ran upstairs she poured two glasses of scotch and I gave her a smile . She lifted her hand up the glass in her hand a smile spread across her face as she screamed happy birthday Ryan !

the time was now 12:00am and we both  gulped down the scotch she coughed and was acting all dramatic like she'd been shot in the chest . She lets out a yawn and I run towards her a pick her up throwing me over my shoulder she giggled and pleaded for me to put her down but it only made me laugh. I layed her on the bed and got on top of her  where I bit down on her lip. Her soft moans filled my ears as I kissed down her neck I tried my best not to put my marks their but she was so fucking addicting I admired her body wrapped perfectly in my tee - shirt .

You got something under here ? I say as I look at the big smirk painted on her face .

Yes - yes I do she looks away no longer looking into my eyes I knew she was lying .

Oh really I say as my hand grazed her leg and slowly moving up her shirt .

Hmmm what's this ? I say moving my hand over her slit and back up to her beautiful breast . I played and twisted her nipples causing her to whimper. This is gonna be funwatching her fall apart by my touch . I pushed up her shirt exposing her lower half to me . I lift her legs up and placed a hard smack against her inner thigh . I  want you to keep your legs up and don't close them  I say sternly.  Yes sir she whimpers loudly fuck- I need her .
I leave hickes down her stomach and into he inner thighs  her moans got louder every time I slightly grazed over her beautiful pussy. My tounge met her clit as I sucked onto it her moans got louder as I licked the arsoule  from that beautiful hole of hers . I slurped every juice that came from her .

her moans where messy and added in two of my fingers my tongue flicked at her clit while my fingers thrusted deep inside of her  . Her moans was now screams I took my fingers out and placed them into her clit my tongue slowly fucking her as I my fingers circled her clit .

The sound of my phone buzzed causing me to stop . I got my phone and handed it to angel .

Answer it . I say sternly

What no it's your phone .

Did u just tell me no whore I say slapping her pretty pussy I watched as her body twitched - I'm not finshed so there for I'm busy so answer the fucking phone angel Ryan growled .
—————————————————  
            Angel remiro

I look at his phone to see that it was ace who's called .

Hey Ryan I tried to call angel but she went to voicemail she with you?

Hey ace I say trying to hide the fact that Ryan's fingers are inside of me .

Hey beautiful uh - you got a minute. He says in a kinda nervous tone .