⚜ Amour Sans Limite? - Chapter 8 ⚜

"All that you are is all that I really need

"All that you are is all that I really need." - Ed Sheeran

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆: "Are you sure you're not going?" I struck a small smirk.

"Why?"

"Because...Felicity Simons, will you be my Valentine's?"

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 ⚜

I glanced at her, there it was, the Felicity smile and it wasn't just an awkward moment but an opportunity, for us. She fiddled with her fingers at the back and I had sudden second thoughts behind my head but it was worth it.

"Yes." She sputtered. There it was, the answer. I never felt so overwhelmed and full of joy. Finally, a girl who accepted me, I had nothing to express besides happiness, she just giggled at me, biting the end bits of her nail. I couldn't help it so I hugged her.

"Are you kidding me?" I cried, I just jumped up and down and I could see the joy from her too.

"Of course." She hugged me back. No one was around us, I could finally be me and enjoy the moment now.

"So is this it?" I got off her and struck a superman pose. 

"Yeah, just between us." 

"Is that the Ariana Grande perfume?" I asked her.

"Why are you smelling me?" She looked at me.

"Couldn't resist." I shrugged and she jokingly slapped my back again.

"Let's go somewhere." She pulled my arm.

"Where do you want to go?" I adjusted my hair into place. I could take her anywhere, just for her.

"Somewhere small would be fine, just a mini date." She answered.

"The park?" 

"Perfect!" She agreed. I realised, no one has left yet, it was 5 minutes before there were going to be  students and bags everywhete.

"Let's run away, you don't want to get squashed by elephants." I laughed. Then we ran to the exit, it was quite far because we were on the other side of the school, the more squished and narrow area. 

"I just heard the bell..." She instantly screamed.

"Shoot, hide in the bathroom." I protected the doorway. 

"Don't come in, this is the female bathroom!" She pushed me out and chuckled at me."

"One time just because we are going to get pushed, okay?" I asked her.

"Fine, hide in the cubicles but wear my shoes so it looks like you're a girl."

"Sure." And I took off my musty shoes and gave them to her.

"Wow, you're the only guy whose shoes isn't as stinky as a skunk." Felicity surprisingly told me.

"Hurry, let me borrow your fancy converses, they look so stylish!" I shrieked. It looks so stunning and I've never worn converse before because mum always told me to save money.