𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 (BONUS BONUS CHAPTER!)

Heyyyyy,, so I felt bad abt the rlly depressing bonus chapter.. so I'm making a happy one. :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yelena?", I ask her while she sits next to me on the couch. "I wanna cook this.", I show her a picture of fettuccine pasta. "Ok... good luck with tha-", She starts but I cut her off, "And you're helping me.", I tell her. "ummm I'll pass.", She says thinking she has a choice.

*10 MINS LATER*

"Ok hand me the-...do you smell that?", I ask Yelena while I stir the sauce. I look over at the noodles and notice she has put the noodle in a DRY pot. She forgot the damn water, "Yelena!!", "What!?", She asks. "You forgot to put water in the pot with the noodles!!!", I yell. "Oh! I knew I was forgetting something.", She says as she turns off the burner and brings the pot over to the sink, turning on the faucet and letting the water pour in. I was busy watching her and making sure she does it right that I didn't notice the sauce was boiling over.

"AH! Fuck!", I yell because the sauce is now spilling over the sides, Yelena looks over and chuckles while saying, "what did you do?", not noticing she's overfilling the pot with water. Then dropping the pot in the sink with all of the noodles falling out, "Oops...", she says.

I turned off the stove and take a deep sigh and say, "That's it, we should just order pizza",, "Have se- ... order pizza.", Yelena says at the same time as me but was headed in a completely different direction... I look at her and roll my eyes then smirk, "We can... later, if you clean this up.", Her face drops immediately after hearing my last line. "Fine.", she says while getting paper towels. I then chuckle and tell her, "I'm kidding, of course I'll help you clean up.", "I'll clean you up.", I hear her mumble, "What?", "What", she says pretending like she didn't say anything. I roll my eyes as I wipe the counter down, a small smile forms on my lips.

.

.

.

.

.

I made this one happier so hopefully ya'll don't still hate me stillll I LOVE U