| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck!" I hear someone's loud noise break me through my sleep, my head starting to instantly pain at the noise. 

Slowly grunting, I open my eyes, finding the whole room in front of me a mess. A sharp pain starts in my chest as memories of last night flood through my brain instantly,

Her finding out about the bet.

Her sobs, her broken voice.

Her leaving out of the dorm, saying I'm dead to her.

Me drinking, breaking everything in the dorm.

It all floods back instantly, a hiss sound leaving my lips.

"What the fuck happened here Draco?!" Blaise speaks, making my head snap up at his voice.

"Nothing" I mutter.

"Something happened," He looks all around the room, "I came here to tell you that the train leaves in another fifteen minutes and I find you like this!"

He pauses for a moment.

"Where's Elara?" Again. That same feeling in my chest by just hearing her name comes back.

I don't answer,  just look at him like the idiot I am.

"What the fuck did you do?" Blaise drawls out, seeing my face pale at the mention of her name.

And when I don't answer again, he speaks drawing out his wand, "Legilimens."

For the first time in my life, I let go, not putting any walls in front of me and let him through my mind. I take a deep breath.

"How could you do this to me?" Her voice breaks, tears in her eyes.

"I didn't mean to I swear—"

"But you still did, didn't you?" Hurt is filled in her eyes.

"That bet was a mistake Elara, I don't even—"

"Save it." She suddenly snaps, cutting me off. "For the first time in my life, I thought I was good enough for someone— that I can prove and show my love"

"You—"

"I don't even want to look at your face anymore." She speaks, tears are streaming down her eyes at an uncontrollable rate. "As I said before, you're dead to me."

As soon as I feel Blaise's strength withdrawing from my mind, I don't have to even open my eyes to know the expression on his face.

"Why?" He questions, simply.

"I- I don't even remember like half of it. I really didn't mean to I—"

"Was this during that day we went out?" He cuts me off as I'm about to speak, "When I was in the bathroom?"

"Yes..."

"You always fuck up everything Malfoy. You do realize you had a beautiful girl in your hands who cared about you and actually wanted to be with you for who you are as a person, not what others think." His voice is soft, but strongly firm at the same time.