⠀⠀⠀ 𝒗𝒊𝒊. patterns

Comincia dall'inizio

⠀⠀⠀"You know what I mean," Stiles brushed her off. "Die, in just a hideously awful, strangulating, head-bashing, throat-cutting kind of way."

⠀⠀⠀"Maybe it's not your job," Lydia retorted, trying to take the pressure building up on Stiles. "You said it yourself. They were strangled with a garrote. Including Willow, I presume. That's a human thing to do, so... Maybe just leave the figuring it out part to someone human."

⠀⠀⠀"You mean someone like my dad?" Stiles added for her.

⠀⠀⠀"No, I mean your dad," Lydia retorted, beginning to veer off to her class. "The Sheriff!"

"YOU TWO ARE out of school early," Deaton greeted the two teenagers as they walked into the animal clinic

⠀⠀⠀Willow had been practically dragged there by Stiles. Stiles felt like the man might have answers for both of them. However, Willow had her half-baked answers that she was content with and didn't feel like sharing.

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, free period, actually," Stiles explained. "Um, I was just headed home to drop off Willow then see my dad. He's, uh... you know. I guess you probably heard people are kind of getting murdered again. It's his job to figure it out."

⠀⠀⠀"I gathered as much from the Sheriff title," Deaton responded with a small smile. However, Willow didn't miss how his gaze turned from Stiles then to her and back again.

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, um, you know," Stiles continued nervously. "It gets kind of hard for him to do his job when he doesn't have all the information, and we all know he's missing pretty much half the story here, right? So, then I started thinking, and I remembered someone who does have a lot of information. Someone who always seems to know more than anyone else around here... You."

⠀⠀⠀Deaton led them into the back of the clinic to continue their conversation.

⠀⠀⠀"Willow, how are you?" Deaton asked her before Stiles could continue with his little rant.

⠀⠀⠀"Fine, why?" Willow asked.

⠀⠀⠀"I heard that you were murdered and brought back to life," Deaton explained with ease. As if being resurrected happened every other day for him. He picked up a flashlight from the counter and raised it to show her. "Do you mind?"

⠀⠀⠀"Uh, sure," Willow muttered, not sure how else to respond.

⠀⠀⠀Deaton smiled and stood in front of her. He put the light in her eye and tested the dilation then with the other. When he was done, he seemed satisfied with the results.

⠀⠀⠀"Have you been noticing any side effects since you came back?" Deaton asked her.

⠀⠀⠀"Uh, no," Willow responded.

⠀⠀⠀Deaton looked at Stiles, and Willow sighed, knowing he saw through her.

⠀⠀⠀"My powers are gone," Willow explained, rolling her eyes.