Chapter 11.

"So, you were who Joey wanted to go with!" You say to Hayley. She nods and fidgets with her fingers. You smile and walk out the school doors. On your way home you bump into Mouth and Hayley let's y'all walk home together.

"So, what time does this dance start again?" He asks. "Er- I think around 6," you say. He nods and walks you home. When you walk up the porch steps you turn to face him, "I guess I'll see you at 6," he says smiling. You blush as he walks off to his house.
________________________________

Knock knock
You heard someone knock on the door. You fixed your hair and open it. "You ready?" Mouth asks as he smiles at you. You nod and hold his hand as y'all head to the dance

Walking in it was bright, lots of food and streamers. It was a cheep school but the parties were always really fun.

You see Hayley wave her arms in the air trying to get your attention as she pushed through the crowd. She was shorter than most the girls at school so she had a few disadvantages.

Joey soon followed after her and then Book, out of breath trying to chase them through the crowd of students.

"Hey y'all! How long have you been here?" You ask looking at them. "Just a few minutes ago, Book dragged us to where the food is," Joey says. Book lightly slaps him on the arm.

You laugh as the music changes and Hayley starts smiling. "No, Hayley no," you say as she takes your hands and try's to get you on the dance floor.

"Yes, hell yes," she says laughing. "Joey! Come dance with your date!" You say trying to pull away. You finally give in as the two of you start to party and dance.

The guys stand watching you, laughing every time you bug them for help. You finally grab Joey and get him to dance with Hayley.

There was something about them that just connected so well, it was so easy for her to get him out of his comfort zone and actually do things instead of just sit there silent and that made you smile, you were happy for them.

"C'mon Bookie, let's dance!" Mouth suddenly says walking over to Book. "Oh go find some mistletoe or something," Book says moving away. "Ooo, gladly," Mouth say puckering his lips and running after Book.

Book runs and pushes Mouth away as he chases him. Book finally went and hid in the crowd somewhere then Mouth slowly walked back over to you laughing.

You laugh and shake your head. Hayley looks over at you. You look back at her and smile, thanking her for everything she's done.

It got later and later, the food and drinks were almost all gone, everyone's feet hurt and the parking lot became emptier and emptier as people one by one left.

You and Mouth start to head out just before Hayley runs by holding a little piece of mistletoe over you and Mouth then drops it in your hands as she runs off with Joey.

You laugh and look up at Mouth. He smirks a bit and softly lifts your chin up. You turn bright red as he bends down and kisses your cheek. He pulls away, smiles at you, and continues to walk you home.