No matter what, Bai Yihao would care about his aunt’s pride.

“Do you want to apply medicine on my wound later? If others couldn’t see any wound on my face, no one will believe me even if I said that you hit me. But why are you so sure that my cousin will believe in you, instead of me, his cousin, who has always been very trustworthy?”

Mo Xuetong continued before the beautiful lady in white spoke.

Cold sweat trickled down the head of the white-clothed maidservant!

She was a maidservant by Bai Yihao’s side, and of course, she knew that her master was heartless and cold-blooded. If she really went against his will, the only thing waiting for her was… When she thought of what happened to Yu Mei, who was also serving Bai Yihao by his side, the arrogance on Qing Zhu’s face automatically faded away.

Who would her master believe? Her or the Third Young Miss Mo in front of her? Ever since Qing Zhu knew that her master wanted to kidnap Mo Xuetong and bring her back to the Yan Kingdom, she knew that Mo Xuetong was different in her master’s heart!

However, she was unwilling to accept it. She had become her master’s maidservant since she was a child and thus she had been with him for so many years. How could she no match for her cousin, who had just been recognized by her master?

Qing Zhu was unwilling to be weak and snarled, “So what if you are my master’s cousin? You have been used by him again and again. If he sends you to the First Prince this time, the First Prince will no longer be wary of my master. At that time, there will be no obstacle for my master to get the throne.” However, there was too much panic in the corner of her eyes.

“Cousin is in such a good mood. Even you maidservant knows about this.” Mo Xuetong smiled as she raised her brows.

However, the smile on Qing Zhu’s face stiffened. If her master knew that she was discussing the court affairs behind his back…

“What is it that my maidservant knows?” A light voice that sounded like flowing water came from outside the carriage. The curtain of the horse carriage was lifted and Bai Yihao, who was as elegant as a cloud, got on the horse carriage. He was still dressed in a snow-white robe. However, unlike his usual white clothes, which did not have any patterns, the collar of this robe was embroidered with dragon patterns. His robe was luxurious and gorgeous, making him look admirable and noble in the secular world.

On his unparalleled handsome face, there was a half-smile in his warm black eyes and a happy smile tugged at his lips. His dark eyes seemed to be full of tenderness and landed on Mo Xuetong. When he noticed the redness on her face, he suddenly became cold.

“You slap her?” he asked in a casual tone, without turning his head at all.

“I, I…” Qing Zhu knelt down in fright. She was no longer as arrogant as she was just now. She lowered her head, shivered, and could not even utter a single word. She would never have thought that her master would come so quickly. If her master heard what she had said earlier, combined with the fact that she had slapped Mo Xuetong, she could hardly absolve herself from the blame.

“Go out and receive the punishment!” Bai Yihao’s enchanting eyes were exceptionally bright and deep. He stepped in and walked to Mo Xuetong’s side. Then he squatted down and carefully lifted Mo Xuetong’s face. His moves were gentle as if he was afraid that a little bit of strength would hurt her.

Qing Zhu did not dare to say anything else. Her face was pale as she pressed the table beside her to stand up. Her master called it punishment, but she might lose her life. It was that vicious woman who had caused her to end up like this. She glanced at Mo Xuetong and wanted to tear the beautiful face of the vixen apart.

She did not hate Bai Yihao, but only hated the slut who had won her master’s heart.

“Cousin, let her go. I angered her intentionally earlier.” Mo Xuetong reached out to push his hand away with a hint of coldness and distance at the corners of her lips. Even though she called him warmly, she did not behave warmly at all. It was just a form of address, so there was no need for her to go against Bai Yihao.

In terms of kinship, Bai Yihao was indeed her cousin.

Qing Zhu was stunned, not expecting Mo Xuetong to plead for her. Her legs gave way and she knelt down again.

“Why?” Mo Xuetong obviously pleased Bai Yihao by calling him cousin. His smile grew even gentler. He sat by Mo Xuetong’s side and helped her put up the cushion behind her higher. His actions were so intimate and elegant, without any pause, as if they had been so intimate all the time.

“No reason. I just feel that she does not deserve death,” Mo Xuetong answered lightly, some alertness and distance in her cold and beautiful eyes.

Bai Yihao did not say anything and just looked at Mo Xuetong with a smile. The carriage quieted down immediately. Only Qing Zhu’s nervous and heavy panting could be heard. No matter how arrogant she was, she did not dare to go against Bai Yihao. She had made a mistake and felt that her life and death were only a matter of her master’s will. When she thought in fear, she could not be bothered to hate Mo Xuetong anymore and could only feel her heart beating faster.

“Alright!” Bai Yihao nodded. His handsome face was as bright as the spring moon; his voice was as gentle as the spring breeze. With a hint of a smile in his voice, he said, “Since you want her, I will give her to you.”

Then he turned around and looked at Qing Zhu who had just heaved a sigh of relief, staggered and sat on the floor, saying, “I will give you to Tong’er from now on. You will protect her for me. If Tong’er dies, you will die too!”