A New Friend

Tubbo stared at the large gate for at least a minute. He then entered to immediately have three boys run past him. Almost a second later he heard someone yell duck and he instinctively did. A soccer ball flew passed his head, if he hadn't ducked it would have hit his face. Tubbo walked up to the door passed two people. An older boy with short brown hair, brown eyes, a yellow sweater, and a beanie. He was playing a guitar. Then there was about a year younger female with blond hair that had pink on the end, blueish green eyes, a simple light blue shirt, and had her hair up in two buns. All of a sudden he heard the sound of a kid yelling from behind.

???:
Ha Ha! You singing to your girlfriend :p

???:
Oh shut up Tommy! I've told you before we're just friends. If I have to tell you one more time I will hit you on the head.

Tommy:
Try me Wilbur I dare you! You hit me and I'll tell dad!

Wilbur:
What ever you short baby.

Tommy:
I am not short! I'm a tall strong man. That kid behind you is short.

Tubbo paused in embarrassment. Yeah he was small but the boy didn't have to call him out like that. Fading back into reality Tubbo realized the three were staring at him. The younger boy started to walk up to him.

Tommy:
Hey you! What you staring at?

Tubbo:
Uhh...

Tommy:
Hello, You there?

Tubbo:
Yeah. Sorry, umm hi I'm Tubbo.

Tommy:
Cool, I'm Tommy. This is my brother Wilbur and his "friend" Niki.

Wilbur and Niki stood up. The two waved and walked off. Wilbur obviously annoyed by Tommy. Tommy then started walking inside as a loud bell rang.

Tommy:
Come on slow poke. You don't want to be late now do ya.

Off they went to there first class, surprisingly their schedules almost the exact same. A few hours passed and lunch time had came around. Tommy had told Tubbo to meet him outside at the round table.

A/N:
Kinda forgot to post whoopsie. Anyway hope you enjoyed! Also I'm probably gonna do these mini author notes at the end of each part, sometimes they might be in the beginning.

Have a great day <3