Eden was Skype calling Stiles Stilinski and there was no going back from it.

It rang a few times. Once. Twice. By ring number three, Eden was ready to  hang up before it began to connect. The screen was a bit blurry, yet his eyes shone as brightly as she remembered them. The two smiled at each other with small smiles and small laughs before the smiles grew bigger. Wider. Heads ducking in embarrassment while laughing.

"You're a sight for sore eyes, Flores."

"It's still so less intimidating when you say my last name versus when I say yours." It's always been their thing, it's how she kept him away. Or how she just decided to completely terrify him. Whichever she decided first. "What time is it there?"

"Five AM" Stiles replied simply, for the young girl completely forgot the time difference. Eden covered her mouth, Stiles simply laughed. "Relax, I wasn't asleep. Honestly I haven't slept much lately anyway."

This made the Latina frown. Why hasn't he been sleeping much lately? "Why?"

"Just can't."

"Have you tried sleep aids and all that good stuff?"

Stiles chuckled. "Even Zzquil. It's not keeping me asleep as I used to be."

"Is anything stressing you out?"

Again, the human boy chuckled. "Life, Eden. Life stresses me out. Managed to be a villain, lose a friend, gain a new one and have my friends survive a dead pool. I also, managed to keep my solid C average in math on my own while doing all of that, so yeah. I'm stressed."

Most would say Stiles is over dramatic and makes the smallest of things the most trivial. Yet, Eden laughed immensely at it every single time. "Whoa superhero, can't take on everything at once, y'know?"

"Someone has to do it." Stiles chewed on his lip. "How's France? I know you're probably having the time of your life running around, eating croissants and drinking those really small espressos."

Eden shook her head. "I've had maybe one espresso while being here? I bounced off of walls for like ten hours. Isaac hated every second of it."

Stiles blinked, eyes of wonderful brown hooded by his eyelids and something the Latina couldn't exactly decode through the computer screen. "He's still with you?"

"Not this exact second, he's getting breakfast."

"You know what I mean, Eden..." his long fingers ran over each other. "I don't mean on the trip with you. I mean in a way where you're together."

The Latina sighed. "I don't know how that is something that matters to you."

"Is that his shirt?"

"Would you have wanted me to do this Skype call in my bra?"

This time, Stiles smirked. "Wouldn't be the first time I've seen you in just a bra." Eden kept a stone face. He obviously hit a nerve.

The two, Stiles and Eden that is, never had sex. That's something those two were sure they didn't want to do while getting to know each other. Kiss? Totally. Cuddle and sleep in the same bed? At first it was weird but after a while it became something that they were used to. They'd laugh and kiss and fall asleep until it was time for school the next day. Stiles happened to have shown up at her place a bit earlier than usual. Her ribs were hurting a little bit from all the battles they would encounter. He offered to help put IcyHot on her side, which she peeled out of her shirt. Stiles stammered the entire time, Eden laughed.

Stiles could figure out plans and want to face beasts and dead pools to save his friends but he couldn't look at the young girl who he was rubbing IcyHot on her ribs while she stood in a bra in the eyes.