extended summary.

"There is something different about you and I

"There is something different about you and I..."

In "Can't Go Back", Stiles and Eden had gotten close, only for him to go back to his girlfriend and breaking Eden's heart. Oh how the tables have turned, Stiles is the heart breaker. Wasn't he usually in the spot of the broken hearted? In the break of time between stopping a dead pool, defeating a power hungry alpha, berserkers and a nagual, Eden needed to breathe and not see Stiles and Malia in her face all the time.

Eden Flores needed that great escape from everything, attempt to be a normal teen, learn her hunter roots and try and forget the boy with whiskey eyes.

It landed her in France, learning about the Argent roots.

But along the way, she runs into someone she doesn't see as familiar but the people in Beacon Hills, would. Can the newly active hunter who helps werewolves with walls built to keep from letting the scared girl out, get along with the werewolf with abandonment issues, a semi cocky persona and thinks everything he touches dies?

They were bought together, one with fire for blood and other with gold in their eyes.

This is the story of Eden Flores, the newly added huntress of Scott McCall's pack and Isaac Lahey, the beta who can't stay away from female hunters.

WARNING: May contain adult language, adult situations and possible violence.