Easy Chair (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)

Start from the beginning

You could feel his heavy breathing as you finally decided to relax your lips against his, kissing him back with equal passion. You weren't going to lie--you missed that wildly hot side of him. Kuroko broke the kiss to stare into your half-lidded eyes for a moment, before pattering your neck with light nibbles and touches. You let out a soft sigh of pleasure, and Kuroko took it as a sign to continue.

"I miss you.." He whispered breathlessly on your flushed skin.

The huskiness in his usually impassive voice had you at a loss for words. Especially when he found the most sensitive part of your neck, letting his warm tongue explore the area in the most tantalizing of ways. Purely blissful!

A soft moan pushed past Kuroko and it made your heart race inside your chest. The warm feeling of his lips against your skin was quickly spreading throughout your entire body, and it was driving you insane. You were sure that your panties were in absolute mess by now. Oh, you couldn't even imagine.

Kuroko brought back his lips to yours again, his slick tongue lapping against your lips for entrance. You gave it to him not a second too late. He tasted like vanilla, mouth watering and delicious. And as the kiss intensified, he raised one knee up to the space beside you--cornering you with his body. Then his hands came up and down your sides before slipping beneath the fabric and skimming over skin, gently massaging your clothed breasts. You inhaled sharply at the sudden touch then abruptly pulled away.

"Tetsuya, we're in the wrong place." You stated, still flushed and unsure because of his previous touch.

Your eyes widened when he kneeled down before you so he was at eye level. "Then I suggest you to not make any noise, [First Name]-chan."

"T-Tetsuya," your voice came out slightly breathless as he bent his head forward. His hand tenderly swept beneath your knee and lifted up your leg enough so he could kiss the revealed flesh on your upper thighs. His soft lips caressed the hypersensitive skin sending wave after wave of irresistible tickling desire flowing through your body. You gasped and instinctively casted your hand out in an attempt to shove him away from you.

Swiftly, he caught your wrist with his free hand while keeping a firm grasp of your leg. You were trapped and the idea of it sent volts of thrilling electricity all over your entire being. A barely noticeable smirk danced across Kuroko's perfectly bruised lips. "Don't stop me, [First Name]-chan. I am merely taking away all your stress."

You nearly bit your lip upon hearing that strange mischief in his faint voice. Then once more, you attempted to pull away from him only to gasp as his grip on your leg tightened, raising it a little more--leaving you in a very provocative and vulnerable pose. You could die in the curdling embarrassment that awaited you if someone was to open the door and see you in that dirty position. But then as much as your brain was signalling you to stop him, you couldn't bring yourself to say the words.

Your body was completely on fire. Your body was craving for him, all of him. You missed him, and you were sure as fuck he missed you as much.

Which was why when he placed sweet little kisses on your legs, dragging his soft lips up to your thighs, you didn't complain and only sunk deeper into the emotions he was enforcing upon you. He set your leg down then ran his hands up all the way inside your skirt, hooking his thin fingers on your flimsy panties then dragging it down. Kuroko looked up at your face, catching sight of you biting your lip, which only sent his desire ablaze. He was getting harder and harder, and he couldn't take it anymore. So after keeping your wet panties inside his pocket, Kuroko guided your hands to grip the chair.

"Brace yourself," he breathed in a sultry, sinful voice of seduction.

And just as what he said, you gripped the armrest of your chair as tightly as you could while Kuroko held your hips to heave you closer to the edge of the chair. He raised your skirt up then easily parted your legs. His soft warm lips teasingly kissed your inner thigh, sending waves of burning pleasurable spasm throughout your entire body. You were burning helplessly beneath his touch as his lips grew ever closer to your womanhood.

Kuroko's hot breath brushed across your dewy lips, causing you to release a soft gasp. It was pure orgasmic bliss! You arched your back and thrusted your pelvis slightly forward as he stroked your core with his deft fingers. A few seconds more and you found yourself moaning softly as Kuroko used the same fingers to spread you wider.

"[First Name]-chan, the door isn't locked so be quiet." He said, glancing up at you with a smirk.

"T-Tetsuya.. Please.." You begged, closing your eyes to avoid his sexy stare.

Seeing your vulnerable, painfully turned on state made Kuroko smirk. He spred your legs wider then positioned his face directly in front of your aching core. The sight before his eyes sent him biting his own lip, staring lustfully at that one area which would always drive him crazy with want. "You're soaking wet, [First Name]-chan. Let me clean this up for you."

"Please, stop teasinngg.." You threw your head back and bit your lip to prevent yourself from alerting the entire school of your wicked display of sexual affection when Kuroko's tongue began lapping at your damped walls. And every perfect stroke of his tongue was sending you over the edge!

You held onto the chair tightly, allowing yourself to lean back as much as your grip would allow. Your body yearned for the sweet release that you were sure only he could give. And with each delicious stroke of his wicked tongue, you found yourself struggling to keep from writhing. It was taking every ounce of willpower you possessed to stop your cries from coming out when Kuroko started to thrust his tongue in and out of your core and it was maddening. You felt as if you'd burst!

But Kuroko didn't seem to notice your struggle as he continued giving you the pleasure you needed to take away all the stress you've been dishing out for the past few weeks. Lapping, thrusting, kissing, sucking--his little mouth was enough to completely flip your world upside down. Giving your sensitive nub a particular harsh suck, you succombed to the sweet release and crumbled beneath your lover's touch. Unable to hold back any longer, you let out a short cry of pure ecstasy.

Kuroko got up, licking his lips and cleaning every drop of your sweet juices off his face. His eyes showed you his unstoppable desire as his fingers came to unbutton his shirt, and your gaze immediately trailed over every piece of your lover's revealed skin. The expression on his face told you exactly what he needed so you got into your feet, tugged his wrists then pushed him into the chair. Not even giving him the chance to utter a word, you jerked your legs up onto the chair, straddling him and giving him no room to escape. He gulped as you pushed down on him, grinding your heated core over his clothed erection.

An amused chuckle flew past Kuroko's lips as he stared at your towering figure. "The door isn't locked."

You smirked, giving him a delicate shrug as your own fingers came to unzip his pants--setting his throbbing cock free from the confinement of his boxer briefs. "I know. So I suggest you to not make any noise, Tetsuya."

"You'd take me all the way?" He asked in a breathless voice, keeping his fierce moans at bay as your own wicked fingers started stroking his thick manhood. His fingers were grappling tightly onto the chair, knuckles white as he strained to keep himself quiet. It was maddening, the feel of you above him was driving him crazy--especially since your weight was pressed delightfully against that one area that longed for it the most.

Amazed at how well he could control himself, you leaned forwards and dragged your lips to his ear--purposely letting your teeth scraped over his smooth skin. "Yes, I'll take you all the way. So brace yourself."

The thought of what awaited him in the next minutes made Kuroko Tetsuya's heart pound. And as you both raced towards heavenly bliss, there was only one thing inside your minds:

Be quiet.