What If They Were Your Father (Part I)

WHAT IF THE GENERATION of MIRACLES (+ Kagami Taiga) WAS YOUR FATHER?

♥ ♥ ♥

- Kuroko Tetsuya -

Your handsome boyfriend, [Ultimate Non-KNB Crush], walked you home from school. You've been dating for nearly five months prior and all you could say was that he was a sweet boyfriend.

Once you reached your porch, you gave him a smile and a sweet thank you. But before you could open the door, you felt him tug your hand gently. You turned to him in wander.

"Eh? What is it?" You asked curiously.

A faint blush dusted his cheeks as he pulled you closer and tilted your chin up. "Can I kiss you?"

You nearly gasp with what he said. However, you hid your excitement and nervousness as you gave him a small nod. "S-Sure."

A relieved and delighted smile slanted his lips, then he slowly inched his face forward. Just a little bit more and your lips would touch when..

"[Name]-chan."

You and your boyfriend froze up when you heard your father's voice. You both snapped your heads to your side and saw him standing just next to you.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" You asked nervously, embarrassed and slightly annoyed.

"I was here all the time." Kuroko Tetsuya answered coolly, throwing your boyfriend an impassive look. "Good evening."

As if on cue, [Ultimate Non-KNB Crush] pulled away from you and bowed politely to your pokerfaced father. "Good evening, Sir."

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter. You've been very kind to walk her home everyday."

Your boyfriend smiled awkwardly. "I-It's nothing, Sir. I care for your daughter a lot." Then he bowed down again, you could tell he was very nervous. "I'll take my leave then. Goodbye, Sir." Glancing at you, he flashed a parting smile. "Bye, [Name]."

The minute your boyfriend was gone, you turned to your father and puffed your cheeks. "Stop doing that, Dad!"

"Stop doing what?" He deadpanned.

"That appearing-out-of-nowhere. You could have said something so that we'd know you're here."

He didn't say anything for a minute and just stared at you. "What were you doing anyway?"

You flinched, sweating bullets. "W-We're not doing anything."

"[Name]-chan, you already know what's right or wrong. I trust you in making your own decisions." He said gently yet seriously.

You smiled. "Thanks, Dad. [Ultimate Non-KNB Crush] and I haven't even kissed." Then you pouted your lips. "We were supposed to have our first kiss earlier if you didn't pop out of nowhere."

Kuroko smiled and snaked his arm around your shoulder, bringing you close. "My little girl's growing up so fast."

"Jeez, Dad. I'm not a little girl anymore." You whined, pouting.

He chuckled softly and pressed his lips on your forehead. "I know. But you'll always be a Daddy's girl, okay?"

You giggled and wrapped your arms around him. "Of course."

♥ ♥ ♥

- Kagami Taiga -

After preparing the table, you approached your father who was in front of the television, watching a basketball game. He just got home from work so you decided to make him something to eat.