[the pics are Haileys room😂💗]

I opened the door and Haileys eyes lit up like I've never seen before. Her mouth fell open and she looked around speechless. What happened next was a reaction I would have never expected.
Our little princess broke down and started crying
We all immediately rushed down to her and started to comfort her.

Harry's POV
What's wrong? Why is Hailey crying? Niall placed her in his lap and started rubbing circles on her back, he then picked her up so that she could rest her head on his shoulder.
"Whats wrong cupcake?"
She sniffed a few times and then said:"No one has ever done something as nice as this for me. (She sniffed again) And I'm just so grateful for you and I love you so much. Thank you"
"Babe, if someone should be thankful it's us because you make us so much happier.", Louis said.
We all shared a bigggg group hug and when we wiped her tears away, she started exploring her room. She loved the little play tent and the tiny kitchen most. We played in there with her until it was time to go to bed. Then we ate dinner and changed Hailey in her pajamas.

Liam's POV:
Im so happy that Hailey likes the room so much. I sat her on the bed and she started jumping. "Hailey, don't jump on the bed, you're gonna get hurt, love", I said. She laughed and said:"kk" and then stopped.
Now I only need to get a bottle so she won't get thirsty tonight. I turned around and headed towards the door when I heard the sound of the bed, when I looked back Hailey was jumping again. I laughed slightly and said:"I told you to not jump on your bed, remember?" "Yes I will stop", she said while smiling. "Good Girl", I laughed and quickly went downstairs to grab a sippy cup and fill it with wOtaH. When I entered the stairs that went up I could already hear the sound of Hailey jumping on her bed. This kid hahah. Once I reached her door and opened it, Haikey quickly stopped jumping and sat down on the bed innocently like nothing happened.
"I'm sorry young lady, did you just jump on the bed again?", I asked while hiding a smirk. "Uhm... no?", she answered with a cheeky smile. I couldn't but laugh at her:"You know what happens to little girls who don't listen to their big brothers right?" She looked at me and shook her head. I stepped nearer and screamed:"they get tickled by the tickle monster!"
Hailey screamed and I started tickling her tummy. She laughed and twisted around. "Noo Liam don't", she laughed and I stopped and said:"Promise that you won't jump on the bed again?" She nodded her head:"Yes I promise"
"Thanks luv, now good night, sleep well we love you",I said and kissed her forehead. "Liam?", Hailey asked, "can you pweaseee sleep here with me?"
What why? She should be sleeping alone, she's big... "Hailey... No, you're old enough to sleep alone, so don't ask the other ones when they say goodnight, you have to learn that, okay?"
She nodded and looked down and then asked:" can you send Harry in please? I wanna say goodnight" I nodded and called him.

Haileys POV:
Harry entered the room and he was already wearing his pajamas as well.
Harry: Liam told me you wanted to see me again?
Hailey: Yesss, thank you for everything. It's so nice of you
Harry: Of course, we love making you happy (he tapped on my nose and I smiled.)

He turned around to leave the room but I held on to his hand and said:"Please don't leave me" he smiled at me and said:"I'm not leaving you, love. I'm just heading to bed. I did my puppy dog face and asked:"But can you pweaseee sleep her today? Look the bed is huuuge" It sounds stupid but I've never slept alone. In the orphanage there have always been other kids who I had to share a room with. I'm kinda scared if the idea of sleeping alone but I don't want Harry to think I'm a baby. I still looked at him, waiting for his answer when I he said:"But don't you want to sleep in your new bed alone?" I looked down and answered:"Yeah, sorry"
We said good night and Harry left the room.
I started to fall asleep easily tho.

Louis POV:
Hailey was asleep by now and I still wasn't quite sure if I should bring up Haileys bruises or not but finally I decided to tell the others once they all sat down on the sofa.

Louis: Do y'all have a minute?
Harry: Sure what's wrong?
Louis: Well, this morning before we went to the mall I was bathing Hailey and... (I stopped, only thinking about this made my heart sink)
Zayn: What happened Lou?
Louis: Her tummy is fully covered with bruises. (The boys looked at me in shock) She told me that the lady from the orphanage gave her those and that they told her she's worthless and doesn't deserve anything.
Zayn: How can they say something like this to her?! I wanna talk to the police and let her loose custody of the orphanage!
(I think I've never seen Zayn that angry)
Louis: And... you know, that's the reason why she broke down crying when we showed her her new room. It's one of the first times when she recognized that people want her.
Liam: Thanks for telling us Louis and that's just horrible, have you told her that we love her and-
Louis:- Yeah I told her and I also said that she makes our life better.
Niall: I just wanna hug her right now
Harry: Same
Zayn: So Do you agree with informing the police?
Liam: Definitely and I'm gonna email them right now

We all agreed on that and I'm glad we talked about this issue. With that being said, I went to bed and drifted off.

Niall's POV
I looked at my alarm clock- shit 3 am. Well... I'm hungry so I got up and wanted to go to the fridge when I almost reached the stairs I heard whimpers coming out of Hailey room. I opened the door and saw Hailey crying in her bed again. When she saw me she immediately reached out her arms for me and I picked her up.
Niall: Honey? Why are you crying?
(I stroked her hair out of her face)
Hailey: I- I- I don't like being alone and I- I was scared, I just woke up again.
Niall: Oh love, you know what, if anything like that ever happens again you can always wake me up okay? How about we'll eat some cookies with milk real quick huh?
Hailey: yes. Thank you NiNi
Niall: NiNi? (I smiled) is that a new nickname?

Hailey: Yes (she slightly smiled while I went downstairs with her and sat her on the kitchen corner)
Niall: Do you also have nicknames for the other boys yet?
Hailey: (she thought for a moment but then nodded) Zayn is Zaynie and Liam is Li-Li
Niall: That sounds cute. Oh look, do you want a chocolate chip cookie?

Hailey nodded and I made a plate of cookies and a small cup of milk for her and a bigger one for me. We started eating them and I cheered her up with telling her some funny stories.
Eventually she got tired and I carried her to her room when she asked:"Can you pwease stay here with me?" in a very sleepy voice. I didn't have to think about it long and just laid down in her bed while her head rested on my chest. That's how we fell asleep.
_____________________

AN: Hiii how are yall? Sorry that it took me so long to update again but I had a very funny sleepover with my bestie and we stayed up until 9 am so I needed to get some more sleep hahah.
I hope you have a beautiful day or night😂💗
Love you, byeeee🦋