ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

Start from the beginning

Aizawa's Quirk didn't stop me from using my powers so how the hell are these stupid handcuffs able to do that?

"We're not so different," Shigaraki states and I turn back to face him. "Quirks, powers. They're honestly the same thing."

"You are a Human," I say in a dangerous voice. "And even if you have powers, you should never mess around with another being from another world without knowing anything about them."

"Well, we do know some things about you," Shigaraki says as he stands up, walks over to Nazuki and places his entire hand on his face. "And now you only have one way to get back home, (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows."

I let out a loud scream when Nazuki starts to crumble on the spot and there is nothing left but ash on the ground.

"Aww, I could have done away with him," Toga whines as my bottom lip starts to tremble.

I start to say, "How could you—"

"Kill another Villain?" Mr Compress finishes my question while Kurogiri starts cleaning up the ash left behind. "He was just going to cause us problems in the future. Villains like him will only cause chaos instead of bringing an end to Heroes."

The word Chaos awakens something within me and before I can stop him, Insanity takes over my entire body and I feel the (y/e/c) colour of my eyes change into the colour of Chaos.

"But that's exactly what this world needs," Seth protests, smiling madly. "Don't you agree?"

"This isn't (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows we're speaking to, is it?" Shigaraki questions carefully as he quickly walks back to me and kneels down in front of me since I am sitting on my knees on the floor.

"Nope," Seth says cheerfully. "This is Insanity speaking to you right now."

"Those things you knew about us last time?" Twice asks as he leans against Toga's shoulder. "How d'you know all of that? Cuz that was super cool! That was really creepy!"

"Each one of you is absolutely insane," Seth answers, making my voice sound so much scarier. "And your insanity is just screaming out to me! So of course I know every single insane thing about you!"

"Why choose (Y/n) as your host?" Big Sis Magne asks and crosses her arms. "Why her out of everyone?"

"Because she's just like me," Seth says simply. "She's perfect. She's broken. She's rational. She's insane. She's everything I need!"

Shigaraki shakes his head slightly at this response and then asks, "(Y/n) obviously isn't Human. That much Nazuki could tell us. So what exactly is she?"

Don't you dare, Seth—

"She's a Demon," Seth replies excitedly, completely ignoring me. "Isn't it obvious? Can't any of you guys feel the ominous magic coming off her?"

Seth!

"A Demon," everyone breathes at the same time, some eyes widening in shock.

"Now that's very interesting," Kurogiri comments and makes his way behind the bar. "Are there any other creatures other than Demons in your world?"

"Of course," Seth says with a huge grin. "There's also Goddesses, Giants, Faires, and naturally Humans!"

"And is (Y/n) considered to be strong among the Demon race?" Dabi questions.

"One of the most powerful," Seth responds and then my grin turns darker. "And that's why you want her, don't you?"

"We need her power," Shigaraki states. "We need it for our master."