I've had fun before... I'm not a Saint either. I've hooked up with different dudes before, that I didn't know but I have never took it so far... Never went down on them... But something about Chris was different. He did something, noone else before had the chance with. He touched me the way noone else had done before. He came inside of me, and for the first time I felt the urge to not let go... But no more. I can't do this again. Chris is like a fire, that now I understand why everyone told me to stay away. If I keep thinking about him... I will get burned .. And become part of his hell.

I take off the shirt, I borrowed from him, smelling him all around me. I place the shirt on the sink, and brush my messy hair before showering. Watching at myself I remember the words Chris told me last night at the club.

Flashback

I move my hips around his.., and he does the same mimicking my movements. His eyes are still covered by the scarf as I try to get away from him. He pulls me back by my hips, his hands moving to cup my ass, giving it a little squeeze. I moan at his sudden movement and he finds by bottom lip to bite.

" Why are you so wet, darling?" he asks, fingers going under the dress.

I'm sure I blushed  but I was lucky he couldn't see anything right now. His fingers find their way to my underwear, rubbing my clit softly. I inhale a deep breath as his fingers keep teasing my pussy.

" No tou-uching" I moan the last part as I feel his finger enter me.

" You were saying?"

" No-o tou-uch..." I can't finish the other part as another finger makes his way inside of me. I moan at the pain and satisfaction that gives.

" Are you a virgin, beautiful?" he suddenly ask, pulling me out of that imaginary world. I wasn't drunk enough not to understand where this was going.

" That's for me to know" I answer in a very seductive tone, sucking his bottom lip hard.

" I want to fuck you so bad right now" Chris says, pulling his fingers out of me, sucking them for me to see .

I pull away from him, standing behind him, blowing some air on his ear.

" In your dreams" I say and walk away.

End of flashback

How much did I drink after that exactly???.... I ask myself... Because that was definitely not a dream. I'm hoping it was for him though.

Water dripping down my body, washing every piece of him, I had left. I remember everything and every moment of the night before... How good it all felt, but I still had something to figure out. Something doesn't make sense.

A hard chest pressed against mine, a strong hand around my neck, as two lips take my breath away. Its a eager and passionate kiss.., a war of dominance, a lost fought of mine.
" Chris" I murmur at the sight of him in front of me. He takes the shampoo, and puts some to my hair and then start massaging my body. It's starts with the shoulders, then he cups my breasts, massaging them slowly, down to my waist. As soon as I face him his lips crashed mine once more, also feeling the water getting colder by the moment.

" Rene" Ale calls. " Are you okay... Its been a while"

" Fuck" I murble under my breath. That's why I smelled so like him.. He used his shampoo. That's explaines my wet hair this morning as well... We took a shower together... I'm so fucked right now. " Yeah, I'm out in a minute."

I take the towel and wrap it around my body, coming out of the shower.

" You made breakfast" I say grabbing some cheese from the plate. " I'm starving"

" Why the sudden change of mood... You looked like shit when you came in"

Im still like shit.

" Just decided to move on" I reply putting a t-shirt on.

" Will you tell me what happened last night?" Ale asked. " Expecially after the dare"

" You would have known if you hadn't left me there alone" I reply, eyes landing on her.

" Are you mad at me?" she asked, putting her hand on my shoulder. " I'm sorry, but I had my reasons"

" I'm sure you had" I reply, pushing her away.

" I'm telling you after you tell me what happened to you" she states.
" I'm worried"

" Fine" I reply. " You know, I took the dare, right?"

"Ehe"

" It kinda didn't go like that..." I try to beat the lump on my throat. "I was doing the dance... But he played his part as well... And I kinda enjoyed itt a little.... I was drunk you know that..."

" And?" she asks again.

" And... Then I left the VIP room, looking for you but Rex told me you were gone... I might have drunk a little more after that... But I swear I was leaving... "

" Did you? "

" No.. Because some dude pulled me on the dancefloor... And when he started to get touchy... I rushed to the bathroom. I was just washing my hands when Chris showed up on the door... And kissed me right after . "

" What did you do Rene? "

" The same" I reply honestly. "I was drunk and horny, what did you expect?"

" I hope there is no after"

" There is " unfortunately " I followed him to his dorm... Kinda smoked some weed... And... You know the resttt.. Don't make me tell you everything."

She huffed at my response, angry looking at me.

" Did you fuck him Rene? " she suddenly asked me.

" He said I couldn't do it.." I sight." I was drunk.. "

" So you fucked him? "

" I did okay " I confess." So what...it was just a fling.. I'm sure he won't even remember me"

Better if he doesn't. It'll save me the embarrassment. He won the game I started. I never lose, but he became my weakness.

" So you know what's about to happen now?"

" You're overacting Al" I state and grab my phone, to read the notificationon it.

It was a photo of me and Chris in the bedroom, having sex. Things are about to get hella messy.

A/N

YEPP
WHAT DO U THINK OF CHRIS?
WHAT DO U WANT TO HAPPEN TO THEM ?
THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT !!! 💕💕
LOVE

XOXOXXO - ENDWENA

* There are definitely some mistakes here.... Upss
Sorry for them... I just edit after I publish. Just wanted to let u know. 🦋