●★! YES MASTER !★●

Start from the beginning

Apparantly Jungkook too stormed out following him leaving the two eldest solving it by themselves.

" What do you think Joonie... Where is it going anyway? " He said softly looking at their disappearing back .

" We don't know what happened in between them exactly Jinie and besides it can't be a small cause either for Jungkook to act like that. I just hope it'll get settled down soon . It's getting out of hand now. " He looked towards the door where an unconscious Jimin was admitted.

Jimin hadn't open his eyes . Jin was talking to Hobi on the phone about his condition . Hobi told him the whole story of the three newly found mates . Jin was curious as well , he suspected something this deeper shit too but wasn't satisfied of the reason ,found rather depressing . He's still not believing what he was informed ... it's like Luna was not herself aware of this mess .

" For a second I really believed it Hobi ... but my heart denies every word of it . He can't do this hobi .. he's too innocent for this .. I know .. I'm telling you someone is behind all this ....he just.....just can't ."

" At first I also thought he's been tricked or something .. but believe me Jin hyung .. he's not what we all thought he is .. he's been playing with fire for a long time ... now time for bounce back . His all deeds are paying well hyung . He'll be facing the consequence well hyung . Trust me you wont believe what we saw hyung .."

" Isn't it already what you told me Hobi ...."

" No hyung ... he's been lying to us from the very beginning and even after finding them as mate can't stop him ... hyung would you believe it, he was the main weapon they called "Tiny" ?"

His face turned angry for a split second but immediately replaced with a disgust look when he heard the name tiny ; the main weapon going to be used against their little underground secret .

As he was talking someone knocked on the door . With permission from the head doctor of the hospital a nurse came in to inform that the patient that was on the VVIP section baught by their brothers had gain consciousness and now crying and wasn't even telling anyone the reason either .

" Hobi I'll talk to you later . Jimin has opened his eyes . Tell the others .. I'm going to check upon him ." and he made his way to the said omega .

____________________________________________________

A nurse was taking details about the patient's health conditions, she noticed the person was already awake. He blinked his eyes stearing here and there maybe collecting knowledge about the unfamiliar room suddenly started hiccuping with pained expressions holding onto himself tightly.

The nurse tried to calm him ... but he wasn't listening . so she went to call jin . After a few minutes jin came to the hospital room . When he first entered Jimin didn't notice him and was murmuring something as if scolding himself for some thing while crying in between his talk .

When Jin came the boy was a crying mess but when he saw Jin he immediately stopped crying , his expression showing like suddenly remembering something out of the blue . He smiled at him and called for him softly " Jin hyung ."

Jin didn't bugged a split . Was still confused why did he behaved like that , like a mantel patient . He silently walked to the bed his eyes not leaving the innocently smiling one .

" Jin hyung .. did you really came to meet me in the heaven ?"

Jin was shocked to say ... he wasn't expecting to hear this kind of something from the younger .